What safety do we pick up?

special c

I believe there is one roster spot open on the team and it pretty much has to be used on a safety since we only have one starting SS on the depth chart. The Falcons only have 4 total.

I think our two starting spots are set with a capable backup rookie project. I say the Falcons sign a cheap veteran or maybe pick up someone another team that was deep at safety cut.

I believe there is one roster spot open on the team and it pretty much has to be used on a safety since we only have one starting SS on the depth chart. The Falcons only have 4 total.

I think our two starting spots are set with a capable backup rookie project. I say the Falcons sign a cheap veteran or maybe pick up someone another team that was deep at safety cut.

No. Go count again.

I was shocled to see Stone let go. I thought he was a lock.

Special, were'nt you wondering about a bar in Chattanooga where you can watch the Falcons if they're not being shown locally? I can't help with that since I'm not the bar type, instead I'll just stay at home and follow the game online and on the radio, but I'm afraid you might need to find out in a hurry. It looks like we'll be playing Kansas City on CBS on the 21st, and the next week we'll be playing Carolina on Fox. The bad thing is, the Titans will be also be on Fox that week. Im hoping Fox61 will come through for us, but you can't be sure nowadays.

I was shocled to see Stone let go. I thought he was a lock.

Special, were'nt you wondering about a bar in Chattanooga where you can watch the Falcons if they're not being shown locally? I can't help with that since I'm not the bar type, instead I'll just stay at home and follow the game online and on the radio, but I'm afraid you might need to find out in a hurry. It looks like we'll be playing Kansas City on CBS on the 21st, and the next week we'll be playing Carolina on Fox. The bad thing is, the Titans will be also be on Fox that week. Im hoping Fox61 will come through for us, but you can't be sure nowadays.

I'm not the Bar Type either, but I'd go anywhere to watch the Falcons, lol

how about,,,darren stone???...i thought he had a future??

stone got in trouble right before deke cooper was signed which is probably what prompted the signing. many saw the handwriting on the wall way back then. he appeared to be out of position and at odds with the coaching staff when on the field. we apparently need a more disciplined prospect for #2 SS. condren? culver?