The Most Interesting Thing about shockley

Trouble

Well, I think its a little more than that.

He must have shown the coaches enough to make them think that he can be a capable 3rd stringer.

Plus, he may progress into a good backup.

He also is a class act on and off the field.

We need those kind of gentleman after the horrible situation we had here last year.

Jersey's....??? Nah....what you don't realize is, He's from College Park GA...that's here in Atlanta. He excelled in HS, the college and now playing for the home team....Just like Brooking, Elam, Dan Reeves, Francour and many others. We like to support our hometown heros. B)

He excelled in college? :huh: Do you mean the academics?

Jersey's....??? Nah....what you don't realize is, He's from College Park GA...that's here in Atlanta. He excelled in HS, the college and now playing for the home team....Just like Brooking, Elam, Dan Reeves, Francour and many others. We like to support our hometown heros, even if it means not winning. B)

Fixed.

He excelled in college? :huh: Do you mean the academics?

Academics as well as athletics. Go and look for yourself.....

He waited patiently behind Greene and stepped in and won the SEC Championship his first full year as a starter....threw 28TDs on the way, which was a school record.....so in my mind....he's a hometown hero. I just wanted him on the team..dude...jeez. What's the big deal...I've been a Falcon Fan all of my life and played sports as well and I know talent just as you do.

Jersey's....??? Nah....what you don't realize is, He's from College Park GA...that's here in Atlanta. He excelled in HS, the college and now playing for the home team....Just like Brooking, Elam, Dan Reeves, Francour and many others. We like to support our hometown heros. B)

two things buddy. 1) the hometown players that you mentioned are starters and if you think DJ will start for the home team, your crazy. 2) exelled in college? didn't he only start one season and didnt even get a whole season under his belt due to injury? at least B. Miller got cut. Why dont you guys whine about that? he would have been a good 3rd stringer to. I saw good clip board holding skills from Brandon

He gives our defense a better look at other team QB's were are going to play during practice this year.

Eagles, Raiders, Vikings, etc.

Not saying Shockley can't stand in the pocket, but he can show us a better look than Joey can on the mobile QB's we will face.

and Redman gives us a better pocket passer look on defense, during this season.

Well, I think its a little more than that.

He must have shown the coaches enough to make them think that he can be a capable 3rd stringer.

Plus, he may progress into a good backup.

He also is a class act on and off the field.

We need those kind of gentleman after the horrible situation we had here last year.

good level headed post goosedaddy. he has potential. hes raw, and could use coaching. im glad we kept him instead of joey.

two things buddy. 1) the hometown players that you mentioned are starters and if you think DJ will start for the home team, your crazy. 2) exelled in college? didn't he only start one season and didnt even get a whole season under his belt due to injury? at least B. Miller got cut. Why dont you guys whine about that? he would have been a good 3rd stringer to. I saw good clip board holding skills from Brandon

You should go and check his bio...all academics at UGA...lead the Bulldogs to SEC CHampionship, first full year as a starter...

good level headed post goosedaddy. he has potential. hes raw, and could use coaching. im glad we kept him instead of joey.

I am glad too. I like Shockley as a person and as a player.

I have never cared for all the "man love" for Shockley to the degree we have on this board but I am glad that he won a spot on this team.

We need more class acts like DJ.

I am glad too. I like Shockley as a person and as a player.

I have never cared for all the "man love" for Shockley to the degree we have on this board but I am glad that he won a spot on this team.

We need more class acts like DJ.

yeah, i was definately arguing a lot in his favor since thursday's game though. but now that hes on the team im ready to put him on the back burner. hopefully he takes full advantage of our coaching staff. maybe he can develop right along with ryan and eventually be his backup!

anyways, i havent seen you posting here for a long time man, how have you been? you ready to fire up the discussion in the NFL Draft and Free Agency section? :lol:

He is only here to sell jerseys. The same exact reason we drafted him for.

This is probably the most stupid post I have ever seen in my opinion. The player that is great makes the JERSEY sell, and that makes the name sell. This ain't no kinda "STATE MARKETING TYPE OF TEAM", THIS IS A TEAM that the FALCONS have now. Don't be surprised if Matt Ryan isn't benched after the 3rd game if this team isn't performing on offense. JMO.

THIS IS A TEAM THAT WE HAVE NOW.

Freeze1st

:rolleyes:

yeah, i was definately arguing a lot in his favor since thursday's game though. but now that hes on the team im ready to put him on the back burner. hopefully he takes full advantage of our coaching staff. maybe he can develop right along with ryan and eventually be his backup!

anyways, i havent seen you posting here for a long time man, how have you been? you ready to fire up the discussion in the NFL Draft and Free Agency section? :lol:

You dang straight I am.

I miss those days.

You always had inside info that was impressive.

I can't wait till you are a GM.

I just hope its with the Falcons.