Kudos to Brian Finnernan

FalconMama

Its funny how Finneran always been very appreciated by his teammembers and the fanbase. He is just a very loveable guy with a team first attitude all the way.

I remember when Finn and Crump was the only real weapons ATL had besides the run and Vick himself. They became pretty onesided when Finn was lost to injury. So im hyped about Matt having both Roddy, Jenkins AND Finn to throw to when its 3rd and long. And it can only get better as the season progresses - or at least I hope so.

Finn is a solid vet, a team guy, and it's rare that he drops passes. He's tall, runs good routes, and is really solid on 3rd down. I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want him on the team. Granted, he's not going to burn up the field like some other receivers, but what he does, he does very efficiently. Glad to see he's on the team!

Agreed, and man during his off time Finn has been hitting the weights. He looks like he's added quite a bit of muscle.

You ain't lying, dude looks like a freaking tight end... :lol: No wonder they couldn't bring him down on that TD from Shockley in the Ravens game. Glad to see him overcome that adversity and make the squad- he definitely gets the "All Heart" award from me. Way to go Finn! ;)

I for sure thought that he wouldn't be a Falcon much longer after missing two consecutive seasons but he worked hard, came back and earned his spot on the roster! Here's to him having many key 3rd down passes thrown his way!

Kudos to Finnernan!

I agree 100% - the guy is all class. I sit in the section next to the tunnel and several times last year, he stopped and talked to me before the game. He was at the games and wanted to be on the field so bad he could taste it. He was sincerely hurting to be on the sidelines. I was really hoping he would make it - he's as nice and down to earth as they come.

Its funny how Finneran always been very appreciated by his teammembers and the fanbase. He is just a very loveable guy with a team first attitude all the way.

I remember when Finn and Crump was the only real weapons ATL had besides the run and Vick himself. They became pretty onesided when Finn was lost to injury. So im hyped about Matt having both Roddy, Jenkins AND Finn to throw to when its 3rd and long. And it can only get better as the season progresses - or at least I hope so.

I don't know about "always" appreciated. I remember vividly a time early on in Finn's career here in Atlanta where he was lambasted on this very msgb alot. Heck, I was one that used to criticize him for having the "dropsies". He has come a long way from that though and I believe that's why he's so popular now, because just like his latest triumph over adversity- dude never quit trying to get better and eventually- he got better. Kudos to Finn for that 4 real...got to love a guy who keeps on coming. B)