John McCain's Wandering Eyes

1968again

:lol::lol:

And here's some of my favorite captions posted by viewers of the first version of the video:

* Awkward.

* "As long as I have this ring on, no one can see me...right?"

* McCain had actually been eyeing Palin for a while

* John McCain's 'Rove'-ing Eyes

* He's looking at her . . . podium! Yeah, that's it! He's checking out her podium!

* Nice shoes!

* I guess this brings a whole new meaning to "vice" president.

* "I wanna DRILL HERE, and I WANNA DRILL NOW!"

* Careful Sarah! He might take you to Sturgis!

Angles don't match up. He wasn't standing that far behind her.

Cindy McCain: John, why were you looking at Sarah's *** during the speech?

John McCain: I wasn't looking at her ***. Look at the film... see, the angles don't match up. I wasn't standing that far behind her.

Cindy McCain: BS John!! Just because my father handed me a beer distributor doesn't mean I get drunk all the time!!

I like how he kept checking his ring to see if it would come off easy.

And her body language, backing away from him when he tried to put his creepy old man face near hers. And the look on her face when she finally did allow his gross kiss on her cheek.:lol:

Listen to this man. You have to trust a guy named "pencilpusher" when it comes to the ways of the fairer sex :D

I knew that there would be at least one dimwit liberal who would caome on here post something about their false perception of this. Who knew that it would be you? :rolleyes:

Dont be mad that GI John is eyeballing Political Barbie! Yo dumb azz came a running when you saw the thread, who's the dimwit?? :lol:

True, I am at fault for coming to read one of your dumbazz, dimwitted, unfounded, dribble laden threads. Reading your agenda driven shite is my punishment for lack of good judgement. Doesn't make you any less of a dimitted idiot though. :P :D:lol:

Coming from you that would be a compliment to all sane folks!

Cindy McCain: John, why were you looking at Sarah's *** during the speech?

John McCain: I wasn't looking at her ***. Look at the film... see, the angles don't match up. I wasn't standing that far behind her.

Cindy McCain: BS John!! Just because my father handed me a beer distributor doesn't mean I get drunk all the time!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made me laugh out loud. funny.