Bill Maher on McCain VP Pick

1968again

I know the little smiley laughing emoticon is free, but you still should not waste one on crap this unfunny. Maher is the biggest dooshebag in the history of entertainment, and God knows, that's saying something, this clip did nothing other than reinforce that belief. I don't really like saying I despise anyone, but in the cases of Bill Maher (and Jimmy Carter) its a very easy admission to concede.

I know the little smiley laughing emoticon is free, but you still should not waste one on crap this unfunny. Maher is the biggest dooshebag in the history of entertainment, and God knows, that's saying something, this clip did nothing other than reinforce that belief. I don't really like saying I despise anyone, but in the cases of Bill Maher (and Jimmy Carter) its a very easy admission to concede.

I hope you get this upset when jokes are made about Biden.

so true!!! some things not funny & maher is doosh for sure not funny just insulting & attacking!!!

speaking of comedy im going to put your sig pic in my own sig!!! i love it b/c its so funny!!!!

m_osama_obama.jpg

Pull the corncob out, this pick say's a lot about McCain's judgment... he doesn't have any!!! lol

I hope you get this upset when jokes are made about Biden.

I must have completely given the wrong impression with that post. I wasn't upset, angry, offended, or outraged. It just wasn't funny, not because I'm being protective of politicians supposedly on my side, but just because Maher's is a comedian with a far greater sense of self importance than a sense of timing. I don't dislike political comedians, just this particular hack.

I've never been a fan of Maher, he is a self absorbed pompass azz. But from time to time I have had to laugh at something he has said. But in this monolgue he was weak. There wasn't anything funny in the entire 5 + minutes so it stands to reason that the original poster would think it was funny since the only people who like Maher are the same twits that actually get their education from Blue's Clues.

Maybe Maher's pomposity can offset the pomposity of Rush, O'Riley, Hannity, and that Coulter dude. On second thought, no one man could possibly do that.

I've never been a fan of Maher, he is a self absorbed pompass azz. But from time to time I have had to laugh at something he has said. But in this monolgue he was weak. There wasn't anything funny in the entire 5 + minutes so it stands to reason that the original poster would think it was funny since the only people who like Maher are the same twits that actually get their education from Blue's Clues.

Actually I found it funny. Offensive, but funny.

I dislike Bill for his very liberal views, but he is NOT a self-absorbed "xxxxxxx". He just comes off as that because his convictions are strong. He doesn't think he knows a lot, but he strongly believes what he says.