Would You Haters Like Fries with Your Crow.....?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i was wrong :( I was hoping for both to get cut. Only got 1 of the 2 lol. i guess 50% isn't bad

exactly. we dont need either of the scrubs shockley nor harrington. both of those scrubs should be long gone. instead we're stuck with one of the evils only because idiots like THEYHATEME buy his jersey. friggin numnuts. the best players should make the roster not friggin tools that SUCK

exactly. we dont need either of the scrubs shockley nor harrington. both of those scrubs should be long gone. instead we're stuck with one of the evils only because idiots like THEYHATEME buy his jersey. friggin numnuts. the best players should make the roster not friggin tools that SUCK

I think we could get a FA pickup after cuts better than both lol.

Why do I have to be an idiot because you can't evaluate talent.....????? :lol::lol::lol:

Thank God we have some knowledgealbe coaches..... B)

Keeping Shockley made more sense than Harrington. Redman is a water down version of Ryan and Harrington is a watered down version of Redman. Harrington had his NFL opportunity and wasn't successful in Detroit, Miami, and Atlanta. He's reached his potential. What more can you do. Shockley is a total change of pace QB who has a strong arm and mobility. I think they want to develop him for the #2 spot. Redman isn't going to be around but in 1-3 years as he'll probalby look elsewhere for an opportunity to start. He's not going to jumpt ahead of Ryan.

I do wish the best for Harrington. He carried himself well in a Falcons uniform. Hope the best for him in the future.

the foulcons have not played a regular season game under this coaching staff yet, so the coaching staff is still suspect. remember the glory you all were gining petrino last year :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont count your chickens before they hatch

So you think Harrington is better?

I'm sorry.

the foulcons have not played a regular season game under this coaching staff yet, so the coaching staff is still suspect. remember the glory you all were gining petrino last year :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dont count your chickens before they hatch

and when they do hatch please continue to spell the team name Foulcons and always share your distaste for the team. Matter of fact you should just create the name ConsistantFoulcon.

Why do I have to be an idiot because you can't evaluate talent.....????? :lol::lol::lol:

Are you really going to say that someone makes third string because they have talent? :huh:

If you want to cheer so loudly for someone that none of the coaches plan on starting, does that really make you the best talent evaluator? No. It makes you a homer. Plain and simple.