Jersey HELP please!

xFalconLord

Try the NFL.com store, if you have any doubts. They will be good, but priced that way too.

You get what you pay for.

Im not a big jersey guy so I dont know whats good or bad. I understand you get what you pay for but do the bad ones like have numbers peeling off? Do the 80 dollar jerseys wear out too quick? Explain more to help me get a feel for what I am paying for, thanks.

Hey SEAMILL, where should I look, ebay?

Honestly Id be scared to buy one off ebay. Although im skeptical of ebay all the time lol. If you do get one from there just read all the customer reviews and see what others that bought them said.... If there arent any reviews I dont think id touch it. Good luck! O and the Matt Ryan jersey is nice bought one 2 weeks ago honestly I think Ive worn it 9 times. My friends said I wouldnt so I just keep wearin it lol!

Im not a big jersey guy so I dont know whats good or bad. I understand you get what you pay for but do the bad ones like have numbers peeling off? Do the 80 dollar jerseys wear out too quick? Explain more to help me get a feel for what I am paying for, thanks.

yeah. I dont know what size you are but I got a medium (size 48) off ebay for 50.00 shipped. It is awesome. Sewn on (bootleg) but looks awesome and I have already washed it and good as new. I have had a number of folks stop me at the dome and asked where I got it. 2 of my other friends got one also (the white one) and they love them. There are a lot less of them available now, so the price might be a little higher. But if you are patient I guarantee you will find a better deal than 80.00 for a screened on one. Dont know how much you use ebay but check the user feedback and see if people have bought the same jersey and what they thought of it.

So the NFL logo is sewn on thats what you mean right? I found one on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATLANTA-FALCONS-Matt-R...1QQcmdZViewItem

That one is screened on. Here is what I mean. This one is expensive, but if you are a size medium like me just type in Matt Ryan jersey 48 and read the description. Make sure they say sewn on. Mine is falcons logo, numbers and name are all sewn on.

The fake authentics that are sold on Ebay are fine, they look good and only real experts or people who pay toooooo much attention to detail would be able to tell. You might get some frayed strings here and there, but they can be clipped off.

The problem I've had with the replicas bought in stores, is that over time the numbers and player name eventually fade away. It may be best to have those Jersey's taken to a dry cleaner instead of washing them conventionally.

I have also seen replica's sold on ebay that are a little less expensive than you'll find in a champs or foot locker.

Here is a link to a Jersey on Ebay. It seems that most fakes are done in the black alternate Jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Matt-Ryan-Black-Jersey...1QQcmdZViewItem

Listen, those jerseys can last forever. Wash them inside out on delicate cycle and hang them to dry. I have some that are 10 years old and still hanging on. Last year I bought 2 Norwoods - one for me and one for my daughter-in-law. Her's is peeling and looks horrible. She washes it in the regular laundry and dries it - that's what messes them up.

Listen, those jerseys can last forever. Wash them inside out on delicate cycle and hang them to dry. I have some that are 10 years old and still hanging on. Last year I bought 2 Norwoods - one for me and one for my daughter-in-law. Her's is peeling and looks horrible. She washes it in the regular laundry and dries it - that's what messes them up.

I didn't wash mine inside out, but I did everything else.

Hey so this one is not good?? Cuz of screen printed names and stuff?

http://www.bcsports.com/bc/ctl2400/cp9729/...team_red_jersey

Even NFLshop.com sells screenprinted names and numbers.. Why is this?

replica = screen printed team logo, player name, and numbers. "authentic" = sewn on team logo, player name and number

real authentics are ~ 200.00 through NFL.com or other stores. eBay "bootleg" authentics are 40.00- 65.00

Its not that replica are "not good" but my point was you could get a sewn (similar to what the pros wear on gameday) on one off ebay for the same price (or less) than you would pay for a replica (screen printed) . Given the choice I would say most would rather have a sewn on one. That's all. Good Luck.

replica = screen printed. "authentic" = sewn on

real authentics are ~ 200.00 through NFL.com or other stores. eBay "bootleg" authentics are 40.00- 65.00

Its not that replica are "not good" but my point was you could get a sewn (similar to what the pros wear on gameday) on one off ebay for the same price (or less) than you would pay for a replica (screen printed) . Given the choice I would say most would rather have a sewn on one. That's all. Good Luck.

Now I completely understand. Thanks a ton. And yes, I agree with you, getting a bootleg authentic off ebay sounds a lot better than buying a replica. Almost wasted 80 bucks on the spot today.

Now I completely understand. Thanks a ton. And yes, I agree with you, getting a bootleg authentic off ebay sounds a lot better than buying a replica. Almost wasted 80 bucks on the spot today.

I wouldn't say it was a waste, but I just wanted you to be aware of the options and know about alternatives. I have Facons screened on jersies and they are fine, by I love the Ryan "authentic"

Oh yeah, for 80 you can almost buy two different player bootlegs.

Depending on the size, right now the Ryan "authentic" ones are limited. It seems the red and black are the most available and white ones are harder to find. Like I said if he is patient he can find a good deal. A few months ago eBay was flodded with them, now not so much. Use this as a guide. Jersey Size M = 48 L = 50 XL = 52

here is recently ended auctions for a size 48 (medium) LINK

I wouldn't say it was a waste, but I just wanted you to be aware of the options and know about alternatives. I have Facons screened on jersies and they are fine, by I love the Ryan "authentic"

Yea I love my ryan jersey too! All I will say is I have a lot of jerseys and I wear them a lot, used to wear them a lot more. But none of my numbers are wearing out, except a white Jamal Anderson (32) jersey from 98. I have about 10 other ones from then and newer and they all still look great!

Yea I love my ryan jersey too! All I will say is I have a lot of jerseys and I wear them a lot, used to wear them a lot more. But none of my numbers are wearing out, except a white Jamal Anderson (32) jersey from 98. I have about 10 other ones from then and newer and they all still look great!

how did you wash them?

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/pr...goryId=cat10015

I was at finish line today and I tried on a Matt Ryan replica. It looked pretty solid.. is this the best I can do for about 80 bucks? I am a poor soon to be college grad so no I cant afford an authentic. Is this similar to the kinds of jerseys the sell on ebay?

I got a Matt Ryan "authentic" off Ebay for $65! Is it really an authentic - I don't know, in fact I know its a fake. Is it better than a replica - yup...far and away.

Pm me if you want the name of the guy I got it from.