I know it's the wrong forum but

paulitik

Horrible I'm so pissed right now. The defensive line looked horrible today.

Yep...and when will we finally get a real OC? I mean, Stinespring has been hanging on for how long doing nothing? He rode the Vick's, Kevin Jones, and Bryan Randall for so long. How many bad games will it take to finally put Glennon on the bench completely?

Yep...and when will we finally get a real OC? I mean, Stinespring has been hanging on for how long doing nothing? He rode the Vick's, Kevin Jones, and Bryan Randall for so long. How many bad games will it take to finally put Glennon on the bench completely?

Our redzone offense is pathetic.

Waahhh!

Excuse me am I wrong? Are you saying Virginia Tech draft picks have not poisoned this team?

What does that have to do with the college? If the player comes out and is an idiot that has nothing to do with the college. Don't lump stupidity from former players...with the college just because THIS team got unlucky with a few.

Our redzone offense is pathetic.

There is no threat of a bootleg. They know we are gonna try to run it up the gut. Did you see the TD by Pickney? They ran the same play 3 times on the drive and on that play he faked the handoff and took it himself. Orion Martin was sucked in on the HB. Glennon cannot do that for us.

There is no threat of a bootleg. They know we are gonna try to run it up the gut. Did you see the TD by Pickney? They ran the same play 3 times on the drive and on that play he faked the handoff and took it himself. Orion Martin was sucked in on the HB. Glennon cannot do that for us.

Yeah Pickney killed us today. You think Tyrod coming off redshirt?

Just a little joshing. I live in a big VT fan area. Just venting some Falcon frustration caused by the huge disappointment with the three VTtop picks we made under the Reeves/McKay regimes.

I've been disappointed with them too but I hate when my team loses when we had a chance to do better. Today we made some bad calls, Frank was outcoached again and it proved that Sean Glennon is a great practice QB and bad game time QB.

Georgia guy, go ahead with the Odell Thurman, Quincy Carter jokes. I can take it, **** we are all Falcons fans here. We can take a punch now and then.

Well I was going to joke about the 8 arrest this offseason but the loss has me in no mood to joke about a team that just won by 20 something points.

Why on earth did they pick sean glennon over tyrod taylor? tyrod was a much better player imo

They didn't want to waste one of his years of him doing the 2 qb system with Glennon. They wanted him to have 3 years left of him being the main guy. They also wanted him to sit on the sideline and learn. They may have to remove the redshirt after Glennons performance today.

The VA Tech people need to stop making excuses,you guys got beat by a better football team today..you are lucky we didn`t win by more!!

GO ECU!

Who is making excuses?

lol @ you are lucky we didn't win by more.

We turned the ball over twice in the redzone.