My source just told me that we just made a trade...

goosedaddy70

We traded DJ Shockley for Tom Brady, the Pats 1st round draft pick in 09 and in 2010.

Word has it that GeorgiaFan, FalconsFan, IDash and Buckeyes have already started picketing the Falcons Offices. All men stated that the Falcons just gave DJ away and that this will make the Patriots a Super Bowl team. (Really???)

However, those that live in reality have begun building statues of Thomas Dimitroff all around the state of Georgia.

Have a great Cut Day guys. This should be interesting.

My source says Coach Smith has decided to bench Ryan and start Shockley instead, stating that Shockley's stats were superior in the final preseason game.

Actually, I just watched the Backup Detriot DL in Action last night and it aint a bad idea!

Man, Our OL better Ball up this week!

Detriot's DL is gonna be flying everywhere

We traded DJ Shockley for Tom Brady, the Pats 1st round draft pick in 09 and in 2010.

Word has it that GeorgiaFan, FalconsFan, IDash and Buckeyes have already started picketing the Falcons Offices. All men stated that the Falcons just gave DJ away and that this will make the Patriots a Super Bowl team. (Really???)

However, those that live in reality have begun building statues of Thomas Dimitroff all around the state of Georgia.

Yes, but did we also get the boot and crutches that are in Brady's locker? If not, the deal is off and **** those Pats for trying to rob us like that! :lol::lol::lol:

lol :lol: :lol:

DJ SHOCKLEY FOR PESIDENT 08!!!!

You guys need to check your underwear size. It may be a little too tight.

Loosen up some.

GeorgiaFan, who I totally respect, was in the dang thread and he can joke about it.

I would think that you guys wouldn't take things so seriously.

You are the type of guys who go into work and just start shooting.

Loosen up some.

GeorgiaFan, who I totally respect, was in the dang thread and he can joke about it.

Yep no underwear here. i go straight commando. :lol: JK.

Loosen up some.

guess what?

what?

chicken butt!! HAHAHAHA

guess what?

what?

chicken butt! HAHAHA

guess what?

what?

chicken b...

alright, shut up this is getting old.

guess what?

what?

chicken butt!! HAHAHAHA

guess what?

what?

chicken butt! HAHAHA

guess what?

what?

chicken b...

alright, shut up this is getting old.

You work at the Post Office, don't you Vikie777.....

And thanks for the inside info on your underwear(or lack thereof) GeorgiaFan.

You gotta be feeling good about the blowout today.

how childish