• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im in here like swinwear

**** Florida is running all over Hawaii

BWD, I'm monitoring the OSU game, Pryor looks like a seasoned Vet already were going to have to watch him they are using him more than I thought

I think they'll be using him A LOT. They're running a full 2-QB system this year, and they've even got plays for Pryor at WR down at the goal line.

Well, they are playing Youngstown State, so who knows if they'll use Pryor as much as they're using him right now against USC.

agreed, dont get it twisted they arent beating us but they look way better than last year to me

& Pryor doesnt have enough experience for the Sweater vest to throw him out there out here because we got some killers on defense that would like nothing more than to welcome him to college footballl

im in here like swinwear

**** Florida is running all over Hawaii

BWD, I'm monitoring the OSU game, Pryor looks like a seasoned Vet already were going to have to watch him they are using him more than I thought

I think it would be a mistake to throw Pryor out against the USC D. I'm sure we'll see him but I don't expect a whole lot. I didn't watch the game but I saw on ESPN that Wells hurt his leg, did you see what happened?