What ive heard

atljbo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

atljbo, I have always appreciated your "insider info" and its contributions like your's which make this message board great (that is when we are not sifting through all of the DJ threads). I was wondering if your source(s) mentioned what was being offered. Even if it was only an estimate, I would kinda like to know Redman's trade value. Thanx!!

atljbo, I have always appreciated your "insider info" and its contributions like your's which make this message board great (that is when we are not sifting through all of the DJ threads). I was wondering if your source(s) mentioned what was being offered. Even if it was only an estimate, I would kinda like to know Redman's trade value. Thanx!!

If it's a team that, by all appearances, may actually be looking for a starting QB...well, let's just say the price went up! ;)

redman is an insurance if anything happens to ryan. i dont think we would want to trade him.

I feel the same way....... when i read it ...i said that we wont trade him...... The thing is tho..... right now we are not a playoff team so why not..... it can help us rebuild....... but yea.... i dont think we would trade Redman

no he didnt....... i emailed him back asking for more info tho.....

I feel the same way....... when i read it ...i said that we wont trade him...... The thing is tho..... right now we are not a playoff team so why not..... it can help us rebuild....... but yea.... i dont think we would trade Redman

I agree i dont want to trade him, but if we can get a good DT or Secondary or Oline player with the trade or good picks, then im down for it. TD make it happen.

Remember, Redman is only signed through next year. It is clear Ryan is the starter and, absent injury, will remain the starter no matter what. That means Redman will not get to show what he's got anymore than he already has and his "stock" won't rise anymore than it already has. If someone really is willing to make a decent trade, maybe we should do it now before Redman is one year older and has one year of splnters in his butt...sort of the "strike while the iron is hot" theory.

I don't know. Having our backup as Joey or DJ is pretty scary. At least Redman has proved he can maintain in the short run. I don't think it is worth a 5th or whatever.

exactly... I'll take Redman/Harrington or Redman/Shockley but no way in **** does TD need to trade him. That would be a really bad move imo.

I agree i dont want to trade him, but if we can get a good DT or Secondary or Oline player with the trade or good picks, then im down for it. TD make it happen.

I agree....... The thing is...... I think it has to be a draft pick...... i dont think a team will offer us a good DT,DB, or O-Lineman........

I was thinking that we could do the trade then sign Daunte Culpepper....2 things tho....

Chris Redman is only making 2.5 million a year...... Culpepper will atleast want 3

If Matt Ryan take a step back(god please dont let this happen).....Redman knows the system......

the very most i can expect for redman is a 5th rounder, but more likely a 6th rounder

if thats the case, then keep, but i want a decent Olinemen, Dlinemen, DB, or pick( high 4th or higher) for redman or i say keep him.

Remember, Redman is only signed through next year. It is clear Ryan is the starter and, absent injury, will remain the starter no matter what. That means Redman will not get to show what he's got anymore than he already has and his "stock" won't rise anymore than it already has. If someone really is willing to make a decent trade, maybe we should do it now before Redman is one year older and has one year of splnters in his butt...sort of the "strike while the iron is hot" theory.

Best time to trade him is now, and barring injury i think ryan will start the whole year, and Shockley had the 2nd best performace of any qb in this offense, which the 1st was ryan in the 3rd game, and was only better by 1pt. i think Shockley could handle the worse case, but i doubt it will happen, since our Oline seems strong.