liberal media already smearing sarah palin!

mizzufalcfan

dumb liberals don't know defeat staring htem in face!!!

By Charles Krauthammer | August 29, 2008; 4:15 PM ET

The Palin Puzzle

McCain had been steadily gaining on Obama (before the inevitable convention bounce) and had the race in a dead heat in a year in which the generic Democrat is running ten points ahead of the generic Republican. He had succeeded in making this a referendum on Obama. The devastating line of attack was, "Is he ready to lead?"

The Palin selection completely undercuts the argument about Obama's inexperience and readiness to lead -- on the theory that because Palin is a maverick and a corruption fighter, she bolsters McCain's claim to be the reformer in this campaign. In her rollout today, Palin spoke a lot about change. McCain is now trying to steal "change" from Obama, a contest McCain will lose in an overwhelmingly Democratic year with an overwhelmingly unpopular incumbent Republican administration. At the same time, he's weakening his strong suit -- readiness vs. unreadiness.

The McCain campaign is reveling in the fact that Palin is a game changer. But why a game changer when you’ve been gaining? To gratuitously undercut the remarkably successful "Is he ready to lead" line of attack seems near suicidal.

You must understand a simple fact, The Liberal Media and all of there liberal allies who are so used to John McCain doing what they want him to do are pissed off to all **** because he did not do what they wanted him to do. The Liberal Media was hoping for John McCain to pick Joe Liberman or Tom Ridge, because that would have spilt the Republican right down the middle and John McCain would have been creamed in the Election. The Liberals are like Spoiled brats and John McCain has Spoiled them in past by turning away from his own party but as we saw today, John McCain is his own man, and he does things based on what he believes is right. He sees in Sarah Palin a Woman who in short order will be a wonderful addition and shakeup in Washington like we have never seen before, The Liberals wanted to tear the Republican party in half and defeat us in November bringing in a dangerous age of Liberalism like the country has never seen before with the Obama/Biden team of the two of the most liberal senators in government. John McCain on the other hand picks a pro-life, strong family values woman who has worked her way though the private sector to mayor, governer, and soon to be VP, The Liberals are beside themselves because they know they are losers with Biden, a Washington insider who has been wrong on every issue he has voiced a opinon on ...........................

In order to understand the crap that liberals spew, you must understand their mind, how they think and they are the most parstian hacks of all time..............

The Democrats and their media is already insulting this woman and claiming she cannot serve because she is a woman. It is going to be a hard fought battle but we will win this thing !!!!!!

You must understand a simple fact, The Liberal Media and all of there liberal allies who are so used to John McCain doing what they want him to do are pissed off to all **** because he did not do what they wanted him to do. The Liberal Media was hoping for John McCain to pick Joe Liberman or Tom Ridge, because that would have spilt the Republican right down the middle and John McCain would have been creamed in the Election. The Liberals are like Spoiled brats and John McCain has Spoiled them in past by turning away from his own party but as we saw today, John McCain is his own man, and he does things based on what he believes is right. He sees in Sarah Palin a Woman who in short order will be a wonderful addition and shakeup in Washington like we have never seen before, The Liberals wanted to tear the Republican party in half and defeat us in November bringing in a dangerous age of Liberalism like the country has never seen before with the Obama/Biden team of the two of the most liberal senators in government. John McCain on the other hand picks a pro-life, strong family values woman who has worked her way though the private sector to mayor, governer, and soon to be VP, The Liberals are beside themselves because they know they are losers with Biden, a Washington insider who has been wrong on every issue he has voiced a opinon on ...........................

In order to understand the crap that liberals spew, you must understand their mind, how they think and they are the most parstian hacks of all time..............

The Democrats and their media is already insulting this woman and claiming she cannot serve because she is a woman. It is going to be a hard fought battle but we will win this thing !!!!!!

I would so hate to live with the fear and paranoia that is rooted deep into some of your spines.

" Oh Noes! The liberal boogeyman is under my bed and in my closet and he put broke glass in my oatmeal and S### in my shoes!"

:lol: :lol: You are some miserable unhappy people for sure.

I would so hate to live with the fear and paranoia that is rooted deep into some of your spines.

" Oh Noes! The liberal boogeyman is under my bed and in my closet and he put broke glass in my oatmeal and S### in my shoes!"

+1

For Some Reason, I am just as happy as I can be today.................Can Anyone say Sarah Palin, A beautiful Pro-Life Family values Woman !!!!!!!

apparently this liberal democratic driveby media krauthammer guy can't say any of that!! hes trying to smear her already so typical of twisted liberal mindset!!!

On August 10, Karl Rove went on “Face The Nation” to argue that Senator Obama would make an “intensely political choice” for Vice President without regard for the “responsibilities of president.” At the time, Rove believed Obama would choose Tim Kaine, and argued against him by saying this:

With all due respect again to Governor Kaine, he’s been a governor for three years, he’s been able but undistinguished. I don’t think people could really name a big, important thing that he’s done. He was mayor of the 105th largest city in America. And again, with all due respect to Richmond, Virginia, it’s smaller than Chula Vista, California; Aurora, Colorado; Mesa or Gilbert, Arizona; north Las Vegas or Henderson, Nevada. It’s not a big town. So if he were to pick Governor Kaine, it would be an intensely political choice where he said, `You know what? I’m really not, first and foremost, concerned with, is this person capable of being president of the United States?

As we now know, Barack Obama chose Joe Biden as his VP, probably the least political choice he could have made, and probably the best governing choice he could have made. John McCain, on the other hand, is the one who made the “intensely political choice” by choosing Sara Palin — a political newcomer and self-described “hockey mom” who has less than two years of governing experience and ZERO foreign policy experience — all because the political winds dictated that “change” was going to trump “experience” this election.

Rove argues that Kaine’s mayorship of Richmond (pop. 200,000+) is insignificant and that his 3 years as Governor of Virginia (pop. 7,712,091, GDP $383 million) has been “indistinguisahable.” If Rove was intellectually consistent, wouldn’t that mean Palin’s mayorship of Wasilla (pop. 8,000+) and 20 months as Alaska governor (pop. 683,478, GDP $44.5 million) makes her even less qualified than Kaine?

From C&L

ScottFishPose.jpg

Did you hear Kaine Speech at the DNC, he is a liberal goon, and I remember right, his election was contested and very close with Democratic Voter Fraud all over the place.

We America gets to hear Sarah Palin speak and gets to know her values and purpose for seeking this high office, then you will truely see why John McCain selected her, not because she is a Woman but because she is a reformer who unlike the Democrats who tow the party line and seek to play the same old 30 yr old liberal playbook and bring back the days of Jimmy Carter. In fact Sarah Palin can best be described as a young Female version of John McCain himself.

In Alaska she has worked with Democrats and Republicans to get real things done and all the liberals can do is dismiss all of her achievements but the Ameican People will not fall of it. When is the last time any Democrat worked with a Republican to find common ground. It never happens because the Democrats like Obama are spoiled little brats who only want their way.............

The Liberals will attempt to Destroy this Woman but they better be careful because in the process they could end up Destorying themselves........

On August 10, Karl Rove went on “Face The Nation” to argue that Senator Obama would make an “intensely political choice” for Vice President without regard for the “responsibilities of president.” At the time, Rove believed Obama would choose Tim Kaine, and argued against him by saying this:

As we now know, Barack Obama chose Joe Biden as his VP, probably the least political choice he could have made, and probably the best governing choice he could have made. John McCain, on the other hand, is the one who made the “intensely political choice” by choosing Sara Palin — a political newcomer and self-described “hockey mom” who has less than two years of governing experience and ZERO foreign policy experience — all because the political winds dictated that “change” was going to trump “experience” this election.

Rove argues that Kaine’s mayorship of Richmond (pop. 200,000+) is insignificant and that his 3 years as Governor of Virginia (pop. 7,712,091, GDP $383 million) has been “indistinguisahable.” If Rove was intellectually consistent, wouldn’t that mean Palin’s mayorship of Wasilla (pop. 8,000+) and 20 months as Alaska governor (pop. 683,478, GDP $44.5 million) makes her even less qualified than Kaine?

From C&L

This woman's political career, we can mark when the downfall began and it was August 29, 2008.

The Palin Puzzle

McCain had been steadily gaining on Obama (before the inevitable convention bounce) and had the race in a dead heat in a year in which the generic Democrat is running ten points ahead of the generic Republican. He had succeeded in making this a referendum on Obama. The devastating line of attack was, "Is he ready to lead?"

The Palin selection completely undercuts the argument about Obama's inexperience and readiness to lead -- on the theory that because Palin is a maverick and a corruption fighter, she bolsters McCain's claim to be the reformer in this campaign. In her rollout today, Palin spoke a lot about change. McCain is now trying to steal "change" from Obama, a contest McCain will lose in an overwhelmingly Democratic year with an overwhelmingly unpopular incumbent Republican administration. At the same time, he's weakening his strong suit -- readiness vs. unreadiness.

The McCain campaign is reveling in the fact that Palin is a game changer. But why a game changer when you’ve been gaining? To gratuitously undercut the remarkably successful "Is he ready to lead" line of attack seems near suicidal.

Unfortunately, for the GOP, Krauthammer is right.

Unfortunately, for the GOP, Krauthammer is right.

I would be more concerned if she hadn't done anything in office. But in a year and a half, she's done more than Obama has. Most of that time, Obama has been running for President.

Not just that, but even if McCain died in office, it would be highly unlikely she would be the President starting January 22nd, 2009. She would have time to transition into that role. Obama would be leading starting day one.

Actually August 29 2008 will mark the rise of the 1st Woman Vice President and it will help her make her way to the President itself when John McCain retires and bring about a new age of politics in Washington, and she will in time become as Great as Ronald Reagan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My fellow Americans. At this time of great sorrow at the passing of our beloved uber-conservative president John McCain, it is my duty to select someone with at least as much good sense and political savvy as I possess to help me push this country into the future. I'm convinced that the person I've selected will be able to deal with the many issues we're facing, which include the energy crisis, slumping economy, skyrocketing foreclosures, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He is a smart as he is beautiful and he will help me unite this country and inspire confidence as we get past this hard time. Ladies and gentlemen, I present my selection as vice-president:

Conservativewarrior!"

I would be more concerned if she hadn't done anything in office. But in a year and a half, she's done more than Obama has. Most of that time, Obama has been running for President.

Not just that, but even if McCain died in office, it would be highly unlikely she would be the President starting January 22nd, 2009. She would have time to transition into that role. Obama would be leading starting day one.

Her year and a half leading Alaska a state with a population smaller than Memphis Tennessee trumps all the work Obama has done with Republican senators Luger and Hagel. And she hasn't abused her gubernatorial power as far as we know YET, as the investigation is not complete... lol

WTG John McSame, you show the lack of judgment we knew you had from your long record of being on the wrong side of the most important issues facing our nation.

Your sign Georgia For Obama is a insult to all Georgians and how dare you insult Alaska, the Richest state in the Nation with pure Landmass, and let me correct something else, Alaska has a population of 700.000 people and every single one of them will be voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin, She has a 80% approval Rating and the Love her the same way America is going to love her when she gets out there and does things like Obama is too scared to do like Go on Bill O Rielly.

I just love the way the Liberals are insulting this Woman who has done more in 1 yr service as Governer than Obama has done in his entire Life. The Liberals are exposing that they Anti-Female and Racist because they want to keep people like C Thomas and Condi Rice down as well.

Your sign Georgia For Obama is a insult to all Georgians and how dare you insult Alaska, the Richest state in the Nation with pure Landmass, and let me correct something else, Alaska has a population of 700.000 people and every single one of them will be voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin, She has a 80% approval Rating and the Love her the same way America is going to love her when she gets out there and does things like Obama is too scared to do like Go on Bill O Rielly.

I just love the way the Liberals are insulting this Woman who has done more in 1 yr service as Governer than Obama has done in his entire Life. The Liberals are exposing that they Anti-Female and Racist because they want to keep people like C Thomas and Condi Rice down as well.

All 700,000 will be voting for McCain and Palin? :huh:

I didn't know Alaska allowed people under the age of 18 to vote.

All 700,000 will be voting for McCain and Palin? :huh:

I didn't know Alaska allowed people under the age of 18 to vote.

You will have to excuse this "ConservativeWarrior". Living in his parents basement for so long and having his brain directly wired to the radio station that broadcasts Limbaugh and Hannity has really screwed up his life.

The Palin Puzzle

Before you blow a gasket, you need to do some research. Charles Krauthammer is a conservative columnist.