Falcons Defense better than I thought

I don't know about you guys but I have seen some things on the defensive side of the ball that really have me excited about this team this year. I'm not saying we will make the playoffs or anything but it ceretainly is not outside of th realm of possiblility. Not to mention we have a nasty offensive line, very physical and mean.

I love our LB corps, absolutely impressive.

Thank you Grady Jackson for coming back.

I see a future pro-bowler in Lofton

Biermann deserves time over Anderson

Baker shut-up all his critics

Brooking still has it

Dahl you handle yours

Brent Grimes you are an inspiration to all

Turner is like a bowling ball

Adios Harrington

Smith is a player coach and TD is the right man for the job

Bottom line. We're in good hands and on the right track.

Go Birds!

-FalconFaninfresno

I worry about our pass-rush, as well as our depth on the DL. I'm afraid teams may wear us down with the run late in games. Another good draft (focused on the lines) will shore this problem up for years to come.

The biggest thing that has stood out to me this preseason has been the tackling. It has been excellent. I don't recall many missed tackles.

And yes, Lofton looks like a beast out there. I've been anxiously awaiting a MLB that could stuff the run, but also be a pretty decent cover guy.

The real question is now, "How do they preform when the games are real, and the other team is playing its 1sts and they are working hard to win??"

I hope we do as well, or better, but you never really know until the real games start. This has all been preseason, which means squat. Our team had motivation that others didn't, the motivation to make the team, where as most of our opponents just wanted an injury free game for their starters.

Go Falcons, kick butt, and forget names, let the enemies rest in unmarked graves.

Whatching the Lions browns preseason game I saw the same old Lions Oline letting pressure get To kitna and Kitna running for his life, but the scary thing he still managed to through some nice pass's to Williams for first downs. Unless we get consistant pressure and sacks Kitna is gonna be able to hit Calvin and Roy.

My 2 keys remain: run it well and defend the pass. Running it well will

make passing easier. Rushing the passer will make defending the pass

easier but if nobody is open it is much easier to get to the qb. If he has

to delay just a bit and pat the ball we may get to him. We can't have guys

running wide open through our defensive backfield. So far so good on

both of my keys.

My 2 keys remain: run it well and defend the pass. Running it well will

make passing easier. Rushing the passer will make defending the pass

easier but if nobody is open it is much easier to get to the qb. If he has

to delay just a bit and pat the ball we may get to him. We can't have guys

running wide open through our defensive backfield. So far so good on

both of my keys.

Good points. I think running it well will be crucial in the Lions game. I am hoping our OL plays well and allows the offense to maintain sustained drives that will move the chains and run the clock. We also need to stay away from turnovers. Kitna and company cannot hurt us if they are on the sidelines watching 7 minute drives by our offense. And yes, when he is in there, we need to figure out some way to apply some pressure. It would be great if that could come from our DL, but that may be wishful thinking.

I see a future pro-bowler in Lofton

Biermann deserves time over Anderson

Baker shut-up all his critics

Brooking still has it

- I agree! Lofton was AMAZING at Oklahoma and will continue to play GREAT! Maybe we can pick up DeMarcus Granger (DT) in this year's draft! Watch that kid play and you will be impressed!

- Chauncey Davis also deserves time over Anderson...

-Baker was great in college and seems to be set for the same success in the pros. He just needs to stay injury-free and he will be great!

- Brooking has had it all along. People that said he was washed up last year were straight up ********. He has finally moved back to his natural position and will help Lofton just as much as he has helped Boley improve.