DJ walked on water last night....

dashriprock2

76 yards 44sec

that pretty much walking on water in my book considering it was Wildman Weens and eighty year old finnerman,

If Robinson had a pair of hands his stats would have been Brady like!

It good to know if something happens to Ryan , Redman and Shockley will be ready to move the ball down the field!

DON'T DARE MENTION BRADY'S NAME.....RESPECT THE REAL DEAL! :angry:

Almost 10 passes for 180 yards if Robinson was use to Catching balls in his hands with the velocity of vick,

But its no where near the Moss to Brady connection,

I mean What would Shockley do with and good team, Randy and a OL!

I dont know but with Wildman and Finn he looked good!

to say robinson does'nt have hands and THAT is why shockley had a 50% comp ratio, is like saying harrington sux because the cheer leaders on the sideline are distracting him. robinson had to reach behind him and make a spectacular catch on one play. the truth is, if robinson had go go gadget arms or was a foot taller, or if shockley did'nt OVERTHROW the WR HALF the time shockleys comp% would be better.

to say robinson does'nt have hands and THAT is why shockley had a 50% comp ratio, is like saying harrington sux because the cheer leaders on the sideline are distracting him. robinson had to reach behind him and make a spectacular catch on one play. the truth is, if robinson had go go gadget arms or was a foot taller, or if shockley did'nt OVERTHROW the WR HALF the time shockleys comp% would be better.

20+ Yard passes all hit him in the hands bud!

It took Finn Years before he could catch High Velocity Balls Like that!

80 thats a good one, but this one is better

Its 20+ Yards Down the field,

Its pretty accurate in My book!

Has any other QB even Thrown a Ball over 20 this Preseason,

The bomb to him was one of the pretty balls,

i have seen Thrown all Preseason,

right over the cb to where the Wr got his hands on it at 30+!

White would have caught it!

many other QB's hit the WR in stride even 20 or 30 yards down the field without having to have a highlight reel catch by the WR. you could also say if the OL had given shockley a nanosecond longer to throw the ball it would have gone to the same place on the field but in a nanosecond the WR would have been closer to where he threw it OR you could say the QB overthrew the target. you remind me of bob euker from the movie major league when charlie sheen threw the ball into the stands and euker said, "juuuust a bit outsiiiide."