Playoffs this year

Greg M

The NFC South has had Champs go from worst to first for what, 5 years now? I really think that our offense and our defense is better than advertised. We will get our run game going early to open things up a little bit for Ryan, and I think we will be able to generate enough of a pass rush to help our secondary. Heck it'll be EASY ! GO FALCONS ! Hehe as you can tell I am gettin' excited about the season starting, My Boss calls me the eternal optimist :D . But I am serious NFC south champs this year !

Since there only 4 teams per division it is possible for a team to go 8-8 or even 7-9 and make the playoffs.

Is the NFC South that bad ?

Season Playoffs Team Record Playoff Results

2002 2002-03 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12-4-0 Won Super Bowl XXXVII

2003 2003-04 Carolina Panthers 11-5-0 Lost Super Bowl XXXVIII

2004 2004-05 Atlanta Falcons 11-5-0 Lost NFC Championship

2005 2005-06 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11-5-0 Lost Wild Card playoff

2006 2006-07 New Orleans Saints 1 0-6-0 Lost NFC Championship

2007 2007-08 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9-7-0 Lost Wild Card playoff

The NFC South has had Champs go from worst to first for what, 5 years now? I really think that our offense and our defense is better than advertised. We will get our run game going early to open things up a little bit for Ryan, and I think we will be able to generate enough of a pass rush to help our secondary. Heck it'll be EASY ! GO FALCONS ! Hehe as you can tell I am gettin' excited about the season starting, My Boss calls me the eternal optimist :D . But I am serious NFC south champs this year !

thinking was the first mistake you made

this isnt being an eternal optimist, it's on the verge of needing help for your delusion

seriously, back away and go get help ASAP

I'm sorry did you miss last season for some reason?

SWEEP!

And last year is exactly that, last year.......That's why they don't call it THIS YEAR.

They did more to improve their D in the offseason than the Sucs did to improve their spotty offense.

And last year is exactly that, last year.......That's why they don't call it THIS YEAR.

They did more to improve their D in the offseason than the Sucs did to improve their spotty offense.

What exactly is "spotty" About our offense again?

The Aints Defense hasn't proved anything... Just a bunch of underachieving names.

What exactly is "spotty" About our offense again?

The Aints Defense hasn't proved anything... Just a bunch of underachieving names.

If your 38 year old QB goes down and Griese trips over his dog again who's stepping in? ****, when was the last time Griese was solid for more than 2 games? I think Garcia is probably still hacked off over Chuckie's flirtation with Favre too......

Underachieving names says the man who is banking on Ernest Graham and Warrick Dunn?

Man, get the crap out of here.....

If your 38 year old QB goes down and Griese trips over his dog again who's stepping in? ****, when was the last time Griese was solid for more than 2 games? I think Garcia is probably still hacked off over Chuckie's flirtation with Favre too......

Underachieving names says the man who is banking on Ernest Graham and Warrick Dunn?

Indeed, Garcia is NOT happy with management and I think you will find most if not all of his passes will be for under 25 yards

I dont see your argument... You think our PRO-BOWL QB sucks but then again what do you know.

Graham has more talent than any Bum on the Falcons... Hence the sweep last year, Remember?

Talk all the smack you want, We have the best Team. Thats why were the defending champs :D

I dint see your argument... You think our PRO-BOWL QB sucks but then again what do you know.

Graham has more talent than any Bum on the Falcons... Hence the sweep last year, Remember?

Talk all the smack you want, We have the best Team. Thats why were the defending champs :D

You realize of course its y'alls turn to hit the bottom, and I'm sorry Graham couldn't run his way out of a wet paper bag.

You realize of course its y'alls turn to hit the bottom, and I'm sorry Graham couldn't run his way out of a wet paper bag.

That stupid curse... Its done for :D . Did you also not watch A buc's game last year either?

Because I could swear he ran all over the Falcons Not once but twice. Please correct me if im wrong.

That stupid curse... Its done for :D . Did you also not watch A buc's game last year either?

Because I could swear he ran all over the Falcons Not once but twice. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I watched every game I could, I dunno if he did run all over us last year, even if he did he didn't do much in the preseason this year. I am really looking forward to seeing what y'all have this year Hehehehehe I actually can't wait

F.O.A.L. members mobilize

Greg, would you mind having a seat over there we need to have a word with you regarding your loony posting.

thanks,

The Good Guys

I really like your spirit. But judging from what I have seen, I think we are a huge longshot to make the playoffs this season. I think we are headed in the right direction, but it's a little too early to slot us in for the playoffs. Admittedly stranger things have happened, but I think 5-6 wins this season is a little mor likely. Man I really hope that I'm wrong and your right on this though.Lol