College Football Beer

Butting-In

Two of the best things ever: College football and beer! When combined an unstoppable combo!

If you're reading this...then I am guessing you are watching college football tomorrow and if you are as cool as me you are watching it all day. So what's your beer of choice to be drinking or what will you be stuck with drinking?

I think all I've got in the fridge is Miller Chill.....ugh and I'm too lazy to go and get something else.

Corona and a Bottle of Tequila (Depends on how the game goes if I need that Bottle of Tequila) :lol: :lol:

I keep hearing all this stuff about Utah, but I'm not buying it. Of course I got a soft spot for the boys in Ann Arbor because my best friend is a HUGE fan and I hear about them all the time.

There's also a beer I saw at the liquor store one time that I had to try. It one some kind of medal at a worldwide taste test. It has 9 to 10% alcohol per beer. It tasted pretty good. If you're ever looking for a beer to try out, then try out Golden Monkey.

Check ABC liquor store they carry it..Its a great ale, if you like ale's you'll enjoy this one.. Im going to have to try out the Golden Monkey vicious was talking about..

I'll be on the look out for it.

Golden Monkey is terrible.

Good News!!.....or bad news depending on how you look at it: Just found like 5 PBRs!

I've never tried the Sweetwater beers, but Paulaner I have. That was one of my favorite beers the time I went to Germany. What made it even better was I found it at the local liquor store when I got back.

The Oktober Fest is probably my favorite of the bunch from Paulaner. Warsteiner is pretty great too!

Sweet Water is brewed in Georgia and is definitely worth a try sometime!

Speaking of liquor store... I'll be back!

The Oktober Fest is probably my favorite of the bunch from Paulaner. Warsteiner is pretty great too!

Sweet Water is brewed in Georgia and is definitely worth a try sometime!

Speaking of liquor store... I'll be back!

Oktoberfest is a pretty good one, but then again not too many of them I don't like. Sam Adams Oktoberfest is one of the best I've had in a while.

Agree about the Sweet Water too, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWS.