II'M SPEAKIN AGAIN FROM MY HEART

jjooee

Love God, love America, love freedom, love free enterprise. Friends, don't be a miserable liberal like I was in my youth.

I know the liberal mind and the misguided thought process. You will not find contentment fighting God, fighting America, fighting the traditions of the country. Just do your peace of mind a favor and give peace of mind a chance.

My liberal friends.....listen to my heart.

Do you want to put your hopes in another liberal to see them dashed when the silent majority in America goes to the polls again to crush the hearts of liberals once again ???

My heart aches for liberals because I know the feeling of swimming upstream and feeling so frustrated.

Do you hate God and those who believe ???

There is no contentment down that path.

Do you hate America and think we're the problem in the world instead of one of the good guys???

There is no contentment in that misguided mindset.

I know the arrogance of the liberal mind and that they will find this condescending.,,,,the problem with the liberal mind is .....

......when I'm proved right November the 4th.....they'll just hate me all the more when I'm just trying to help them.

There is no peace of mind in hating God and all things traditonal.

GIVE PEACE OF MIND A CHANCE.

Try being alittle more liberal and act like a person not a robot.

Realize we are all feed crap from both sides.

No one is straight forward.

Armegedon will not automatically happen if Obama is elected.

Relax enjoy what little life we have.

There is a cabinet of men and women that help (together) non bias, form this government. One that not only one person dictates.

GO mitt romney :lol:

thats why you posting on board this morning instead of going to church!!! b/c you love god so much!!!

I did go to church today.

Yes, I do think a big problem with liberals is they disobey the first commandment.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength"

You can't have peace that passes all understanding when you won't do first things first.

I did go to church today.

Yes, I do think a big problem with liberals is they disobey the first commandment.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength"

You can't have peace that passes all understanding when you won't do first things first.

must a been quick service b/c you hear early & on all morning attacking people's family!!! did your pastor preach today about attacking people's sister??? just what kind of christian church you go to that tells you to insult & attack your fellow christian conservative republicans??? huh???

must a been quick service b/c you hear early & on all morning attacking people's family!!! did your pastor preach today about attacking people's sister??? just what kind of christian church you go to that tells you to insult & attack your fellow christian conservative republicans??? huh???

lol...I think this is satire :P

I don't hate a god, I simply don't believe in one. There is a difference.

Well, don't make a wrong turn and go to ****.

You need to go to

www.spiritlessons.com

listen to some MP3's

It will be good for you.

"the fool says in his heart there is no God"