My prediction: Falcons 16-0

AmazingA

Well I'm sitting here looking at this Falcons schedule, and I just don't see where people are getting 15 to 11 losses. ESPN can talk about how much we suck all day, but I'm looking at what I see on the field.

I know, only two teams in history have gone undefeated in the regular season, but look who the Patriots had to beat to do it! We just need to beat 3 good teams.

All us Falcons know that this is a very solid team, and that we've got a good shot at the playoffs, but nobody's willing to go out on a limb and say we're gonna be great.

Well I'm going out on that limb! The Falcons are going to surprise a lot of teams early, and then we just need to take down the Chargers in week 13 to make it a sweep baby!

GOTTA LOVE THE NFC!!

Well I'm sitting here looking at this Falcons schedule, and I just don't see where people are getting 15 to 11 losses. ESPN can talk about how much we suck all day, but I'm looking at what I see on the field.

I know, only two teams in history have gone undefeated in the regular season, but look who the Patriots had to beat to do it! We just need to beat 3 good teams.

All us Falcons know that this is a very solid team, and that we've got a good shot at the playoffs, but nobody's willing to go out on a limb and say we're gonna be great.

Well I'm going out on that limb! The Falcons are going to surprise a lot of teams early, and then we just need to take down the Chargers in week 13 to make it a sweep baby!

GOTTA LOVE THE NFC!!

Hey.......................you make just as much sense as the "talking heads" national media, in their 3-13 predictions. No....................you make MORE sense !!!!!

Way to go dude !!!!!

GO FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE THE NFC!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: