Sam Bradford

Norwood32

I didn't watch my college FB last year and i have never seen Sam Bradford play live. I watch some highlight videos of him and IMO he is the best QB in college football. He's poised in the pocket and can feel the rushing and steps up. Some QB's don't have that (Harrington), it's the natural instinct that makes him a great QB. He's also got a big arm too and he can gun it in there when he has to. One thing that stands out to me is his throwing motion. It seems like he drops his elbow to me, which is not good. IDK maybe it's just me. He is only a freshman though, so he will only get better. I wanna see this kid play.

This the vid i was talking about

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

What you guys think?