Im scared for David Irons

atljbo

i really want David Irons to make this team but that injury has him on the bubble(he missed a couple of preseason games)....... David Irons has alot of potential and is a special team maven.....

Locks(3): Brent Grimes, Chris Houston, Chevis Jackson

Bubble (3): Blue Adams, David Irons, Wilrey Fontenot, (A Freeagent CB)(i really think that we will sign a vet CB)

I want to see what is going to happen.....I'm kinda excited to see who becomes open to get sign(cut from other teams)

true, but he is leading the team and leading bby example. I think he could be the captain, but they need to get real captain logos not that gay one they have now.

I agree 100%....They just normally call the vet of the special team"The Captain"......But.... David Irons was really the guy last year

I know u guys like Corey McIntyre.... but he is very expendable

I agree 100%....They just normally call the vet of the special team"The Captain"......But.... David Irons was really the guy last year

I know u guys like Corey McIntyre.... but he is very expendable

I don't know about "very" expendable. We still need a backup FB, and I'm not buying Snelling as the #2 guy there.

I like DI as well, and hope he makes the team. he is the true captain of the ST, since he had more ST tackles than any1. 13 if i remember correctly, and 2nd was tony taylor.

It's BS like this a decent post until the end, it always has to be homeristic with you, it's pathetic. 2nd on the team last year was Stone I think actually.

It's BS like this a decent post until the end, it always has to be homeristic with you, it's pathetic. 2nd on the team last year was Stone I think actually.

actually i checked it out and they are tied, but i put it up there to show the big diff if they wanted to look it up. DI had 13, while the next best had only 8. and dude all i said was taylor was 2nd best, which isnt a lie, or anything, but mayb if you would stop hating, then you would know something. All you do is hate on Shock. did he steal your girl or something??