Zero Injuries...

Norwood'sblur

We are going into the regular season with all 22 of our projected starters fully healthy...I dont think you notice how helpful that is in football. By comparison the redskins lost their starting DE the first day of training camp. I know brown and wire suffered injuries, but both are back-ups and i dont think either is that serious. We have had some terrible luck with injuries in the past, and it was almost unfathomable to me that we would make it out of preseason injury-free...

We are going into the regular season with all 22 of our projected starters fully healthy...I dont think you notice how helpful that is in football. By comparison the redskins lost their starting DE the first day of training camp. I know brown and wire suffered injuries, but both are back-ups and i dont think either is that serious. We have had some terrible luck with injuries in the past, and it was almost unfathomable to me that we would make it out of preseason injury-free...

Von Hutchins. But besides that, everone reading this post go find some wood to knock on.

i forgot about him (very first day of tc), but that actually helped us i think, because it has given grimes and jackson the chance to shine...and boy have they ever!!!!

You are right about that. Sucks that Hutchins had to get injured to get Jackson more playing time, but i'm glad Jackson is getting it. I'm going to make and buy a Grimes Jersey from NFL.com.

If Grimes stinks it up in the regular season oh well, that kid has had the best preseason I have ever seen recently. I don't even care that he's not picking off the balls (well thats not completely true) but the guy has had almost a seaons worth of PD in 4 games of very limited play.

Just extremely impressed with the guy, unlike the cole magner stuff

i forgot about him (very first day of tc), but that actually helped us i think, because it has given grimes and jackson the chance to shine...and boy have they ever!!!!

well thats under the assumption that grimes and jackson will be a better contributor to the team than von

grimes and jackson would have gotten their chance of shine regardless if von was still around or not. its preseason and thats what its for, giving people a chance to shine