Don't Know If Anyone Has seen this yet?

NCT

Georgia fans take their mascot WAY too seriously.

wow we have all these new 20 posts or less gt fans from the same provider.. hmmm :lol: :lol: hating too early are you? lol Frankly you hate it because uga owns ya.. If you don't like it I love it. :lol: :P and it's not just uga. UGA is the most popular mascot of any school in the country.. has been voted mascot of year over and over again. It's nationally loved by fans all over the country that don't root for uga.

wow we have all these new 20 posts or less gt fans from the same provider.. hmmm :lol: :lol: hating too early are you? lol Frankly you hate it because uga owns ya.. If you don't like it I love it. :lol: :P and it's not just uga. UGA is the most popular mascot of any school in the country.. has been voted mascot of year over and over again. It's nationally loved by fans all over the country that don't root for uga.

I'm not a GT fan at all.

I'm not disagreeing with the popularity of Uga or anything, I'm just saying that UGA fans are pretty obsessed with the guy. I used to live in Athens, I know all about it.

I'm not a GT fan at all.

I'm not disagreeing with the popularity of Uga or anything, I'm just saying that UGA fans are pretty obsessed with the guy. I used to live in Athens, I know all about it.

i don't live in athens now (used to) and i talk to all types of fans who are big fans of UGA the mascot and some are worst than even uga fans.. i know a few bama fans that actually spent the money to get dawgs from the UGA line. Talk about $$$$