Harrington vs. teenage girls

Norwood'sblur

ive come up with a series of battles to determine who reigns supreme here goes:

1. Arm Strength..We all know Joey can throw a football up to 17 yards, maybe 18 with some help from the wind. However, he has the velocity of a tortoise on his throws...While the teenage softball players at my local park...can consistently hit 50 MPH on their underhand throws, however i will give the very slightest edge to Joey Edge: Joey (barely)

2. Length of time on back: All the Falcons fans know this is Joeys favorite postion to be in HANDS DOWN. However, everyone who knows a teenage girl knows they are on their backs for hours at a time, with much less drama than joey, so: Edge: teenage girls

3. Defense Mechanism: Ive been watching hours of animal planet, and every animal has some sort of defense mechanism. For this example, we will use big scary men coming at them. The teenage girl now adays has access to all sorts of protection from these dangerous men, from pepper spray to mace to stun guns. However, Joeys defense mechanism against these ruffians is just like that of the opposum; where he curls up into the fetal postion almost within the blink of the eye and lays there still until the big scary guys go away, a truly unique and effective way to repel these menaces!! Edge: Joey

4. Annoyance: while most every teenage girl is annoying with the "like oh my god, totally" vocabulary. I cant think of anything more annoying than being given not 1, not 2, but 8 chances to do something; and than fail time after time and remain in the league; Joey will be 74 years old and still getting contract offers from NFL teams! why1?!? Edge: Joey

Joey wins this round against the girls. who do ya'll think wins.. Let me know if you have another good category to add to this heated race

what would the argument be though?? the only good thing about roadkill is that it stays down after a hit...joey for some reason springs right up like he's practiced it long into the night...or maybe he has :lol:

Yeah, I could easily say that he hasn't ever recovered from his first big league hit... Then again, that'd just be giving him an excuse.

This topic is worthless without photographic evidence. :wacko:

2. Length of time on back: All the Falcons fans know this is Joeys favorite postion to be in HANDS DOWN. However, everyone who knows a teenage girl knows they are on their backs for hours at a time, with much less drama than joey, so: Edge: teenage girls

Do you really want photographic evidence of this?

Do you really want photographic evidence of this?

Yes plz

Joey vs. Dead Fish should be next. That should be nice.

Joey Vs. Dead fish: the dead fish rots away within a matter of a couple weeks, and is never seen again. Unfortunately, the same cant be said for the likes of joey...he refuses to never be seen or heard from again, and somehow keeps popping up in a team uniform somewhere. In terms of classiness and knowing when to give it up: Edge : the dead fish

look, in joeys defense...

#1-he may not have that strong of a throwing arm, but its unfair to say a teenage girl has a stronger arm, SOME OF THOSE GIRLS THROW REALLY HARD! <_<

#2-he NEVER spends time on his back, he curls up in the fetal position WELL before contact, thus he never has a chance to get knocked on his azz. :rolleyes:

#3-his defense mechanism is playing dead until the bear or in this case big scary men go away, so get your facts straight. :angry:

#4-teenage girls may be annoying but joey is quite articulate and well known to be a great interview. on the field it is clear that nobody likes him because he yells at everyone and blames everyone but himself, and yeah that may be annoying in some circles but i'm not going to start splitting atoms. :wacko:

look, in joeys defense...

#1-he may not have that strong of a throwing arm, but its unfair to say a teenage girl has a stronger arm, SOME OF THOSE GIRLS THROW REALLY HARD! <_<

#2-he NEVER spends time on his back, he curls up in the fetal position WELL before contact, thus he never has a chance to get knocked on his azz. :rolleyes:

#3-his defense mechanism is playing dead until the bear or in this case big scary men go away, so get your facts straight. :angry:

#4-teenage girls may be annoying but joey is quite articulate and well known to be a great interview. on the field it is clear that nobody likes him because he yells at everyone and blames everyone but himself, and yeah that may be annoying in some circles but i'm not going to start splitting atoms. :wacko:

:lol: nice peter