I'M GOING TO BELIEVE THAT THE FALCONS CAN MAKE IT THIS SEASON

I'm going to believe the Falcons can make it this season due to the many changes the organization has made and are continuing to make. Arthur Blank is a man i truly respect and i have so many things i could say good about him, because he's given people a chance to be apart of his organization who may have not even deserved to be there. I sincerely hope that the Falcons players stay out of the off the field trouble, and make a difference in their community with positive images of themselves in the public eye.

In my opinion the Michael Vick issue needs to rest, i feel that Michael had an opportunity that not many men get in their entire lifetimes pro athletes included. He made his bed he needs to now lay in it, and think of what he himself destroyed, not his co-defendants, but himself.

As i said earlier regardless of what the upcoming season may hold, i'll choose to believe in the Falcons this season.

post-188513-1220027473_thumb.jpg