J Mike........

I am curious if he is ok or not. How long he might be out for? What are the options for the PUP list? We can't let TB get away because of an injury.

Nothing yet on Brown's injury... I missed the replay in the press box but Falcon Al told me it looks like he got hit in the groin area on that horse tackle play. The fact that he took his helmet off probably means there wasn't anything wrong with his head.

It's too late to put anyone on the PUP list. At this point the only option for an injured player is IR or a release with an injury settlement.

Nothing yet on Brown's injury... I missed the replay in the press box but Falcon Al told me it looks like he got hit in the groin area on that horse tackle play. The fact that he took his helmet off probably means there wasn't anything wrong with his head.

It's too late to put anyone on the PUP list. At this point the only option for an injured player is IR or a release with an injury settlement.

Thanks for that. Please let us know as soon as they have word on the injury itself. It was a bad tackle.

yeah, i was worried about an injury hurting his chances too, even though he is clearly the 3rd best RB we have. unlike snelling, he seems to get some positive yards even when nothing is there or after initial contact. snelling has ran through some would be tacklers, but he goes down easier. also brown looks good as KR. snelling is a non factor on ST.

I wanted to jump through the TV and strangle that p.o.s. Raven for that horsecollar bullchet

I'm with you too.

There ought to be a rule for preseason games: if someone gets injured as a direct result of a personal foul, the violator sits out as many regular season games as the victim. Playing mean 'n nasty is one thing. Playing evil is quite another.

I'm with you too.

There ought to be a rule for preseason games: if someone gets injured as a direct result of a personal foul, the violator sits out as many regular season games as the victim. Playing mean 'n nasty is one thing. Playing evil is quite another.

Thats wuss !