PALIN IS TOO ATTRACTIVE

jjooee

Folks, this is not a sarcastic post, anyone who knows women at all knows that looks matter.

Palin would have more success with women if she weren't so attractive.

Unfortunately, women view pretty women differently than men do.......TO SAY THE LEAST.

alaassskkkka.jpg

Undecided male voters might lean towards Obama now. I like women very much but unless a woman proves that she can do the job better than any man could, I would not want a woman to be my boss or vice president.

At least this election takes an interesting new turn but it´s a gigantic gamble McCain is willing to take

Undecided male voters might lean towards Obama now. I like women very much but unless a woman proves that she can do the job better than any man could, I would not want a woman to be my boss or vice president.

At least this election takes an interesting new turn but it´s a gigantic gamble McCain is willing to take

How can she prove it if she doesn't get a chance?

Folks, this is not a sarcastic post, anyone who knows women at all knows that looks matter.

Unfortunately, women view pretty women differently than men do.......TO SAY THE LEAST.

alaassskkkka.jpg

So what?

Women are voting for Obama just because they find him attractive.

Good choice by McCain for picking a woman as a running mate. He may have to take some crap from his trophy wife tonight though.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...He's still going to lose.

While I see your point, and she certainly is more attractive than your average politician, I think the fact that she is a working mom with 5 kids, one of which is headed to Iraq, and another of which has Down Syndrome, will paint her in a bit of a different light... She is not your average beauty pageant contestant that just knows she can help us achieve World Peace.

While I see your point, and she certainly is more attractive than your average politician, I think the fact that she is a working mom with 5 kids, one of which is headed to Iraq, and another of which has Down Syndrome, will paint her in a bit of a different light... She is not your average beauty pageant contestant that just knows she can help us achieve World Peace.

I hope you're right.....but you do understand that most women aren't as attractive as her either.

I'm tellin' ya, it's an issue.....unfortunately.

And looking at her running partner I know she dosent want world peace like those other airhead beauty paegent girls :lol: