mccain to pick palin as vp? brilliant choice!

mizzufalcfan

sure she's liberal who gives hundred dollar debit cards to welfare leaches for energy!!! sure she's liberal who gives $1200 welfare checks for heating!! sure shes feminist & wants to compete in man's world!!!

but she was miss alaska beauty pageant queen!!! cindy mccain's getting long in the tooth so she better watch out!!! people say obamas campaign is historic & it is. but mccain loves him some beauty queens so just imagine historic monumental event of having first lady also be the vice president!!!!

mccain palin 2008. making history one swimsuit event at a time!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a guy call in to Rush's show (I think it was his, it could have been Hannity) and suggested her and the said "**** will freeze before he doesn't pick a strong conservative, he might as well pick Leiberman" - well **** must be cold

Guys I know she's cute and she looks easy going but don't be fooled she's as conservative as they come. VERY PRO LIFE, Anti Gay rights, NRA member, he could have picked worse but still don't go thinking she a maverick republican.

She's very , very likely to become president if McCain wins (either due to McCain kicking the bucket or after 8 years she runs cause she is still very young)

I don't get why Hilliary women who are almost all pro choice would just vote for a woman who is pro life. Alaska is a small state which will already vote Republican so I really don't get this choice at all.

I guess I would ask all voters if McCain died in office of old age how do you feel about this pick? If anything to me this helps Obama.

I don't get why Hilliary women who are almost all pro choice would just vote for a woman who is pro life. Alaska is a small state which will already vote Republican so I really don't get this choice at all.

I guess I would ask all voters if McCain died in office of old age how do you feel about this pick? If anything to me this helps Obama.

I've about decided that Hillary supporters are voting for genatalia and not so much issues. But hey when that estregen gets flowing you better get out of the way.

BRILLIANT is right! Those same ignorant folks who didn't want a woman president, probably won't want a woman vice president either! Few more votes he won't get.

So the folks who didn't want Hillary only decided that because she was a woman.....it had nothing to do with her politics.... :huh: speaking of... "brilliant".

McCain just lost the election

How is he going to convince anyone that either he or that woman have the answer on what matters most: economy

Is this a desperate attempt to get back into the headlines? Does he really believe that a female VP choice will attract women who wanted Hillary as the Dems candidate? Just ridiculous, the average Hillary fan girl will actually hate her for her good looks :D :D

How is he going to convince anyone that either he or that woman have the answer on what matters most: economy

Is this a desperate attempt to get back into the headlines? Does he really believe that a female VP choice will attract women who wanted Hillary as the Dems candidate? Just ridiculous, the average Hillary fan girl will actually hate her for her good looks :D :D

Unfortunately, women are wired in such a way that you'd be better off if you were homely looking.

That's just the way it is. <_<

all this talk about obama not having the experience necessary to be president and she has been what.... governor of alaska for a year and a half? mayor of some small alaska town?

She's a good choice... MUCH better than Romney or Lieberman. Choosing either of them would have had some negative consequences.

It's all political though. He just chose a woman with the least amount of potential campaign liability. It was a sexist choice in great part, in attempt to garner the vote of the women. More women are undecided than men right now.

I still think Obama will come out ahead. It's on the issues. People will ultimately vote on the issues. We've had a female VP candidate before, and we've had women run for president (aside from Hillary), and people ultimately voted on the issues. Not on the fact there was a woman.