Roddy White

Hey all. I live in Baltimore and got to go to the game last night. Before kickoff, Roddy White was messing around on the sidelines. He tossed a ball straight up into the air, did a standing backflip (which was amazing), and attempted to catch the ball on the way down. Unfortunately, he dropped it. However, he then took the ball and tossed it into the seats to a fan wearing a Falcons jersey. Just thought that was cool to see. I always see baseball players throw balls into the stands, but never an NFLer.

Hey all. I live in Baltimore and got to go to the game last night. Before kickoff, Roddy White was messing around on the sidelines. He tossed a ball straight up into the air, did a standing backflip (which was amazing), and attempted to catch the ball on the way down. Unfortunately, he dropped it. However, he then took the ball and tossed it into the seats to a fan wearing a Falcons jersey. Just thought that was cool to see. I always see baseball players throw balls into the stands, but never an NFLer.

It probably cost him $250 since that's the usual fine for sending a ball into the stands...

That is cool, though. Nice of him!

Direwolf

they were saying how robiskie wants him to turn into marvin harrison, but i dont see harrison or manning clowning around on the sidelines AT ALL. they know it is a JOB, and not a night on the town....i think he could mature a little more and quit the THUG like behavior..I said it- THUG B)

i hope those sunglasses mean you're kidding.

because otherwise...

...pathetic.