President Eisenhower's Granddaughter

What on Earth would Obama NEED defending about? :blink:

:wacko:

The right's baseless attacks.

I'm a moral/fiscal conservative by the way... I just think Obama would be a better president than McCain. I was going to strongly support whoever came out of the democratic party. I may not like big government very much, but they seem to stabilize this country during times of instability. Republicans haven't been good in my eyes since Reagan.

The right's baseless attacks.

I'm a moral/fiscal conservative by the way... I just think Obama would be a better president than McCain. I was going to strongly support whoever came out of the democratic party. I may not like big government very much, but they seem to stabilize this country during times of instability. Republicans haven't been good in my eyes since Reagan.

I apologize up front for what I'm about to say, but I honestly can't think of a better way to say it:

If you call yourself a 'fiscal conservative' and think Obama would be a better president than McCain, you might consider having a CT Scan on your brain. That is just about the most glaring self-contradiction I've seen, ever, on this board. To state what you stated simply makes no sense.

I apologize up front for what I'm about to say, but I honestly can't think of a better way to say it:

If you call yourself a 'fiscal conservative' and think Obama would be a better president than McCain, you might consider having a CT Scan on your brain. That is just about the most glaring self-contradiction I've seen, ever, on this board. To state what you stated simply makes no sense.

I care more about stability/prosperity/peace than big vs. small government. I can't have THE perfect candidate. I'll have to make concessions.

If the only thing driving his decision was Obama's economic philosophy your statement might hold water, however, perhaps what he is saying is despite the fact that he is an economic conservative he is supporting Obama? Not sure. FWIW, if you supported Bush and you did it because you are a fiscal conservative you might want to get in that CT line yourself. Also, FWIW, Obama talked last night about cutting taxes just liek everyone else which is, given the fact we are at war and operating at Godzilla deficit rate, kind of crazy to me.