Player Cuts Process

woodstockfan

This is not all that important, but I was just curious. Does anyone know how the player cut process works? Will it be done in segments a few players at a time which will be revealed along the way? Or will TD and Smith just announce the 53 man roster all at once sometimes tomorrow.? I know TD was interviewed last night during the game and he said that he and Coach Smith had a lot of work to do and would be meeting many hours the next couple of days. After that they will be looking at all the cut lists to see if anything stands out that could help the team. I also heard him say that you normally go with your guys unless there is a cut player really stands out that would upgrade your team.

cut harrington ,not that shockley is better but the fact sunshine has been in the league and still looks lost in the pocket

i cant stand watching him stand in the pocket and then step into a sack

throwing the ball at the feet of a guy 4 yds away

hey in fairness to shock several of his passes have been straight up drops more than that actually

cut butterworth

cut ojinakka

cut chandler williams (who the **** is this guy?)

cut eric brock

cut deke cooper

cut frasier

pimentel

rader

weems

zinger

cut harrington ,not that shockley is better but the fact sunshine has been in the league and still looks lost in the pocket

hey in fairness to shock several of his passes have been straight up drops more than that actually

cut butterworth

cut ojinakka

cut eric brock

cut deke cooper

cut frasier

pimentel

rader

weems

zinger

Don't ya hate to lose a guy named Zinger? :)

cut butterworth

cut ojinakka

cut eric brock

cut deke cooper

cut frasier

pimentel

rader

weems

zinger

I'm not sure i'd cut weems, can be a playmaker in my opinion . But every1 else sounds good.

What can we expect over the next 36 hours?

I dont know about the next 36, but on the 37th hour we can expect to see a lot of "why cut dj, he was the future now the patriots will sign him and win a super bowl".

We should have like a countdown on the 36 hour, then close the boards for maintenance :D

i think Forney is toast. Butterworth might see the PS. I think we keep Shockley and part ways w/ Harrington, based upon potential. The battle that i find interesting is Snelling and Brown. You could argue that we cut McIntyre, and keep both Brown and Snelling (he's a good FB as well), but McIntyre is a STs stud.

Fraser is an interesting possibility for cuts, with the emergence of Bierman. Also Moorehead can swing to DE as can Babineux, providing depth. And it appears Jamal Anderson is moving inside on quite a few snaps.