I can't believe the insanity on this board

Jedi-Falcon

People, take a few steps back from the computer and look at what I am reading here. I created a thread earlier about this, but apparently it deserves another.

What the **** are you people arguing about? The guy that's going to scratch Chris Redman's *** while he watches Matt Ryan from the sidelines?

I wish the best for Joey - wherever that may be. And I also wish DJ Shockley the best. But unless there is a plane crash or a team bus rolling over neither of them is going to step foot on the field this season unless it's to shake hands with the opposing team after a game.

Just...Wow at all of you. :huh:

People, take a few steps back from the computer and look at what I am reading here. I created a thread earlier about this, but apparently it deserves another.

What the **** are you people arguing about? The guy that's going to scratch Chris Redman's *** while he watches Matt Ryan from the sidelines?

I wish the best for Joey - wherever that may be. And I also wish DJ Shockley the best. But unless there is a plane crash or a team bus rolling over neither of them is going to step foot on the field this season unless it's to shake hands with the opposing team after a game.

Dude, starting multiple threads on the subject lumps you into great company such as..... ME!

Welcome to the club! :)

That's why I didn't touch these boards as soon as the game was over.This is my first time posting since last night.

I knew what was going to happen.

After 2003...let's not be so hasty as to say Never.

no one thought Kurt Kittner wouldever see the field either.

How about last season? Sure...we have a more mentally stable head coach. but we sure went through the QB roster & then some

in the NFL...things happen. Ask TB if they expected their QB to drop a spleen a few seasons back.!

Never say Never.

There has been many seasons where some teams have had reach down to 3rd string for a QB due to injuries. I certainly hope that doesn't happen here. Hey, I know this is a little off subject but, someone last night said that, It didn't even look like Harrington was trying. Something happened last year to Joey and he never recovered from it. Does anyone else see this??

You need to try Horsnby Crisp Apple. The Publix near us orders it for my wife. For a cider, it is really good (better than Strongboy or K).

I'll have to take a look then. I just try anythign that has apple or green apple in its name. Because its just a flavor I like.