Harrington was just terrible--- Kind of reminds me of Graziani

Nono

I almost laughed at that pitiful performance last by Joey. He is awful and spent. I don't know what happened to his talent but he doesn't move the offense. It's dink and dunk. There is no way they keep 3 & out Joey.

I am no Dawg fan, but it is plain to see that Shockley can roll, throws over the middle and down field. All things Joey can't do. Heck he doesn't fake a drop back when handing off, instead he just runs backwards so he won't get crushed. He really blows.

If they keep this magpie, then I don't believe in the Falcons as much as I wanted to. I can endure another 6-10 season, but if you cut Shockley and keep Joey----ugh------it smells like the same ole, same ole

I almost laughed at that pitiful performance last by Joey. He is awful and spent. I don't know what happened to his talent but he doesn't move the offense. It's dink and dunk. There is no way they keep 3 & out Joey.

I am no Dawg fan, but it is plain to see that Shockley can roll, throws over the middle and down field. All things Joey can't do. Heck he doesn't fake a drop back when handing off, instead he just runs backwards so he won't get crushed. He really blows.

If they keep this magpie, then I don't believe in the Falcons as much as I wanted to. I can endure another 6-10 season, but if you cut Shockley and keep Joey----ugh------it smells like the same ole, same ole

u almost laughed.....i busted a blood vessel laughing so hard. he could even throw the ball out to the outside strong enough. ive never seen such a weak arm.

YOu know, for all the people talking about 'DJ hate' the only true 'hate' I have seen seems to be directed at Harrington. I have seen people wish for him to get hit by a bus, get injured, any number of things. The only negative things I have seen out of anyone on SHockley is a wish that he be cut. . .