Heart and Soul of the Falcons

mashedpotato

I believe Brian Finneran is the heart and the soul of the Falcons. The guy never gives up and is willing to do anything for his teammates and to be on this team. I can only hope that he makes the final roster on this team. It could come down to him or Adam Jennings. That touchdown tonight against the Ravens definitely helps his chances. I hope the coaches realizes his impact on the players and the team and they keep him around. He's been one of my favorites for years, hopefully he can stay healthy.

I believe Brian Finneran is the heart and the soul of the Falcons. The guy never gives up and is willing to do anything for his teammates and to be on this team. I can only hope that he makes the final roster on this team. It could come down to him or Adam Jennings. That touchdown tonight against the Ravens definitely helps his chances. I hope the coaches realizes his impact on the players and the team and they keep him around. He's been one of my favorites for years, hopefully he can stay healthy.

I LIKE FINN. BUT TO SAY HE IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THIS TEAM IS FANTASY.

IF YOU'RE THE HEART AND SOUL OF AN NFL TEAM ....... YOU'RE NOT WORRIED

ABOUT MAKING THE ROSTER. HEART AND SOUL .... KEITH BROOKING OR "BIG"

JOHN ABRAHAM, MAYBE A RODDY WHITE EVEN. BRIAN FINNERAN .... NO! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

REV,

Must you always type in caps? Every time I see your posts I just browse right past them as they look like this to me.

KASJUWEURTFNFD:DLDDLDCKCPAUIDH:ADHI><CCMCV<:L

Some proper sentence spacing would help as well.

Uh oh.

You do know he cna make his words larger right? Because that's what's probably going to happen when he replies to that.

facls, Rev gets this pass, because, well, he just does...so please don't try to rock the boat. It has and will be this way. It just is. I could agree that Brooking would be the heart and soul of this team.

LOL!

WELL I GUESS I CAN UNDERSTAND THEN. TO EACH HIS OWN. I MORE THAN LIKELY JUST WOKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED THIS MORNING. AS FAR AS ROCKING THE BOAT GOES..WELL.. "ROCKING THE BOAT" WOULD IMPLY THAT THERE WAS ACTUALLY A VESSEL AFLOAT IN THE FIRST PLACE, RIGHT? AND IF THAT WERE THE CASE THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO READ CAPS LOCK RUN ON SENTENCES WITH EACH POST.. I AM MEARLY STATING THE OBVIOUS IS ALL.

Seriously speaking though. I guess it comes with the territory.

The heart and soul of this team is not one player now which is the way it should have always been. I am very glad to see the days of the individual "Me" player leaving this football team. I do see struggles coming this year but at least if the preverbial, before mentioned "boat" sinks this year it will be a team effort sinkage and not a one man show for 16 games. I personally think the heart and soul of the falcons lies first and foremost with the staff. Ultimately they make or break a team. So far so good.

Her surely is the come-back kid, and he is a consumate team player. Can't help but cheer for this guy!

I hope other players see him as a "leading by example" type. And talk about over-achieving!!!