DJ Shockley to be cut.....

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lthats how terrible of a poster you are, most crappy posters atleast post somethin comical if they have nothin on you..You just makin up random dumb shyt.. You couldnt pull up 1 thread where I said DJ was my hero or I gave 2 fux about him making this team

If your a Falcon I don't cheer your downfall..

stay in your lane Slappy, you dont want it w me

Dude, don't go there with me. I've been on this board too many years. I've seen you guys come and go, some funnier than others, some not. If you want get in some stupid online chat-fight with me go find your local noobie forum to do that. Otherwise I will pour milk into your cereal and eat you for breakfast. Fair warning.

Now run along. <_<

Dude, don't go there with me. I've been on this board too many years. I've seen you guys come and go, some funnier than others, some not. If you want get in some stupid online chat-fight with me go find your local noobie forum to do that. Otherwise I will pour milk into your cereal and eat you for breakfast. Fair warning.

Now run along. <_<

iill come down to Tampa or Tallahase or whatever place you are from & bang your moms in front of you while your pops is making me a sang-wich you ole fun fruit, thats how gully I am

iill come down to Tampa or Tallahase or whatever place you are from & bang your moms in front of you while your pops is making me a sang-wich you ole fun fruit, thats how gully I am

TAKE IT EASY GUYS. SAVE SOME OF THAT VENOM FOR THE ENEMY. WE'VE

GOT 16 TEAMS TO FACE. NO NEED TO KNOCK EACH OTHER OFF. WHAT GOOD

WILL THAT DO? HOW DOES IT GET THIS PERSONAL? THIS IS NOT GOOD. <_<

what are you like 25??

you dont look that old

ill be 40 & still clownin folks

What a shame a 40 year old little boy (doen't come close to being a man) trying to act grown up. B)

Now run along. <_<

Jedihe is an inmature idiot who show it my makeing statement about your family. He is not worth or time and I think the Mods. should read is threat and do something about it.

exactly stay in your lane & dont make me go Compton on you

just keep watchin the Rays & making crappy posts

WOW you must be some kind of really bad man cause you going to go all compton on him. :lol::lol: I'll make you a deal I'll send you my address and you can come try and go all compton on me. I have two friends who would love to get to know you. MR. Smith & Mr Weston.

Jedihe is an inmature idiot who show it my makeing statement about your family. He is not worth or time and I think the Mods. should read is threat and do something about it.

WOW you must be some kind of really bad man cause you going to go all compton on him. :lol::lol: I'll make you a deal I'll send you my address and you can come try and go all compton on me. I have two friends who would love to get to know you. MR. Smith & Mr Weston.

How are you going to snitch to the Mods about threats and then make one yourself...come on I don't think it's that serious and FYI they didn't stop making guns after yours... ;)

yo Charlton Hestin slow your role

Nerd-I Falcon needed a stern talking to so I gave it to him..

I try to mix a little humor into my sonning of these loons, I apologize you didnt quite understand that.

the bottom line is the F.O.A.L. movement shut down another ridiculous thread

which is all we care about

yo Charlton Hestin slow your role

Nerd-I Falcon needed a stern talking to so I gave it to him..

I try to mix a little humor into my sonning of these loons, I apologize you didnt quite understand that.

the bottom line is the F.O.A.L. movement shut down another ridiculous thread

which is all we care about

F.O.A.L. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>