Deion Sanders on the Falcons

FalconMama

LOL @ him telling how bad we suck through highlights. I am actually a huge fan of Deion, but this is a man who (him and Mooch) praised Joey Harrington for most of last year even though we were sucking.

Like I said I respect the man, but since Vick left he pretty much doesn't know anything about the Falcons.

Agreed!

LOL @ him telling how bad we suck through highlights. I am actually a huge fan of Deion, but this is a man who (him and Mooch) praised Joey Harrington for most of last year even though we were sucking.

Like I said I respect the man, but since Vick left he pretty much doesn't know anything about the Falcons.

Whoa! Trust me when I tell you, Mooch has five million reasons to not say a word about Harrington and, from what I can remember of last year, didn't. I do remember Deion trying to bait him once or twice, but it didn't work. I also do not remember Deion "prasing Joey Harrington for most of last year."

Whoa! Trust me when I tell you, Mooch has five million reasons to not say a word about Harrington and, from what I can remember of last year, didn't. I do remember Deion trying to bait him once or twice, but it didn't work. I also do not remember Deion "prasing Joey Harrington for most of last year."

Here's one example here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803e8a8a

Go over the Game Day highlights and I am sure you will find more.

Mooch you maybe right but i do remember him complimenting him while not as much as Deion still a lot before.

Edit: LOL here's another one "Joey is on a ROLL!"

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802db2c4

I also do not remember Deion "prasing Joey Harrington for most of last year."

Nope.... In FACT - Neon Deion DID write a column for his hometown Fort Myers Florida newspaper - defending Vick and defending the "manly sport" of dogfighting!! Yes. Caused quite a stir a year ago I read the article. In fact I think the paper fired him over it.... :lol:

WHAT COMMENTATOR HAS SAID. "THEY ARE IMPRESSED WITH THE FALCONS?"

IF YOU GET ANGRY AT EVERY COMMENT THAT DOESN'T GO IN OUR FAVOR .......

YOU WILL BE ANGRY ALL SEASON!

In no way did I show any anger in my post. I'm just posting something that has to do with the Falcons which I always do.

Here's one example here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803e8a8a

Go over the Game Day highlights and I am sure you will find more.

Mooch you maybe right but i do remember him complimenting him while not as much as Deion still a lot before.

The link you provided is for "NFL GameDay: Top 10 Plays," and no only is Harrington not mentioned, the Falcons aren't even mentioned. I'm not sure what you wanted me to see in that clip.

As for Mooch, Detroit is still paying him...and part of their deal when he was fired was he'd keep his yap shut. Open mouth, lose money. I remember laughing out loud last year watching the look on his face when Deion kept baiting him. If you want me to believe I've lost my marbles (and my memory), you're going to have to provide links to Mooch complimenting Harrington "not as much as Deion still a lot before."

Sorry wrong link. updated the links

And Mooch can't find "evidence" but I remember when he was a Dolphin Mooch complimented him quite a bit.

But it has been more Deion I admit.

OK, I checked out the updated link and found what you wanted me to see.

Some observations...

First, the only thing Mooch said was Harrington was "steady," after repeating his stat line. Deion was complimentary of the team as a whole, saying that it was finally "growing up."

Here is what else I noticed: Harrington threw a TD pass from what appeared to be the 15 yard line to the back of the end zone which, if I can still add and subtract, makes for a 25 yard pass. (BTW, when I say "back of end zone," I really mean it). I point this out for those folks who insist Harrington lacks the ability to throw a football for yardage that reaches into double digits.

Beyond that, I know my memory of what someone said on a television program two years ago just isn't going to cut it. However, to the extent Mooch was in any way complimentary, please remember that the Dolphins beat the Pats and the Bears...something that other teams couldn't do.

So Deion decides to watch and critique the Falcons Game 4 of the preseason - the most garbage game in the NFL. If he is basing his opinion of the Falcons off of our game 4 then he should be fired as a commentator right now.

But that's typical Deion in the studio. He was a great player, but he is a god-awful analyst.

Thanks Deion. I'm glad we didn't keep you around. But you were probably too busy subjecting your family to Hollywood cameras to pay attention to the entire game, or even past games. I loved you on Celebrity Family Feud though.

Deion was the greatest Corner to ever play the game, show the man a little respect.. You dont have to be happy cause he "isnt impressed" (side note- who cares, if we win **** be impressed) but dont downplay the man.

Thanks Deion. I'm glad we didn't keep you around. But you were probably too busy subjecting your family to Hollywood cameras to pay attention to the entire game, or even past games. I loved you on Celebrity Family Feud though.

To busy winning Superbowls on good teams is more like it. I'm glad we didn't keep him around either. :rolleyes: