I Cant Believe ESPN NFL LIVE....

flacco will be worse because hes not as good of a QB. he is not as good at reading defenses as ryan is, and the second they put some pressure on him and throw him some interesting zone and man coverages he will fold like a lawn chair. he stares down his primary and secondary targets too much and if we had a better pass rush/secondary we wouldnt have made him look like a quality qb.

he is going to get owned this year, and i cant wait to watch it. i hate him already. hes as overrated as they come and i cant wait to be proven right.

flacco will be worse because hes not as good of a QB. he is not as good at reading defenses as ryan is, and the second they put some pressure on him and throw him some interesting zone and man coverages he will fold like a lawn chair. he stares down his primary and secondary targets too much and if we had a better pass rush/secondary we wouldnt have made him look like a quality qb.

he is going to get owned this year, and i cant wait to watch it. i hate him already. hes as overrated as they come and i cant wait to be proven right.

I can't believe they don't know the difference between #2 and #13....... :blink:

How the H.E.L.L. do they have a proven run game? They have one injured vet and a rookie. We have two guys at the top of the YPC sharing carries! What crap. Plus their Oline is decimated. Gaither, a RAW (RAW should be underlined, in bold, wait, I can do that RAW) left tackle to replace Ogden, who just came back from injury, and just about no WR's. How the **** does Flacco have the better chance, even if we remove any talent from the QB? Plus Flacco is raw as well, and really, IMHO, should not start for well over a year. Division 2 scheme offense, and he only went to Delaware because he was outplayed by some scrub whose name is not even worthy of being remembered?

Seriously, our run game is better, our line is better, and our wide receivers are better. Plus our QB is better. They can just straight up eat it, that really just is some ignorant sheet,

Our 3rd string QB led our team to a WIN against the mighty Flacco and the Ravens. Lol.

Wow. I guess any kind of respect will be tough to get this season. Oh well. Let's wait until the Wins start happening and see what they see then.

Most of the national sports media are complete morons when it comes to coverage of this team.

wow, flacco was going up against a 4-3 defense and ryan was going up against a 3-4 defense. 3-4 is a WHOLE lot harder to read because you dont know which linebackers are rushing and which ones arent. plus we dont even play a 3-4 D in the first couple of weeks, if not the whole year. of course flacco will have better numbers.

Funny, that's how Ryan performed last night. BAL through some very complex zone coverages and blitzes, which seemed to have Ryan confused and out of sync all night. Perhaps lack of gameplanning played into that, but Ryan def did not impress...