Don't let the penalties alarm you

What you're seeing this pre-season is a lot of young guys who realize this is the last game and last chance trying to make the team, so they're going balls-to-the-wall stupid to do whatever they can to keep their jobs.

Once the regular season starts these things wont be necessary.

Chill out. It's not as bad as you think. It will be Ok.

I sure hope your right. We dont need to beat ourselves

I am. It happens to every rebuilding NFL team in the pre-season, esp. Game 4 when it's the last chance a lot of these players have. It will mostly all disappear once the regular season starts and these young guys know their jobs are secure.

I am. It happens to every rebuilding NFL team in the pre-season, esp. Game 4 when it's the last chance a lot of these players have. It will mostly all disappear once the regular season starts and these young guys know their jobs are secure.

i found those 2 back to back penalties when snelling broke off long runs to be hilarious.

but yea i wouldnt worry too much, but at the same time we need to look more disciplined when it counts. our offensive rhythm stinks