SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY

GEORGIAfan

SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY

IS DA FUTURE!!!!

sorry, but it looks like shockley is staying, so im happy!!!!!!! GO DJ CUZ DATS ME Q BAY GO DJ CUZ DATS ME Q BAY GO GO GO!!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY SHOCKLEY

IS DA FUTURE!!!!

sorry, but it looks like shockley is staying, so im happy!!!!!!! GO DJ CUZ DATS ME Q BAY GO DJ CUZ DATS ME Q BAY GO GO GO!!!!

HOW BOUT THAT BULLDAWG!!!!!!

IS DA FUTURE!!!!

Bump get joey the h&ll outta here.

I totaly agree Harrington was his same ole self!! 2INT and sacked 2times. Harrington's got to go!!!! If the Falcons keep Harrington I think Atl fans should be irate and demand a re-count!!

Harrington had 1 interception... and the other was the receivers fault.

That said... DJ earned a roster spot.

Harrington had 1 interception... and the other was the receivers fault.

That said... DJ earned a roster spot.

so what? When DJ had the receiver serve up an INT they blamed that all on him. Everything should be equal. When Joey played with scrubs like DJ did he looked worse, and he couldn't hide behind 1st stringers anymore.

My sig has said the entire time. Shockley is the obvious choice.

Shockley worked with the team and put the points on the board.

He actually threw the ball down the field to go down the field. Not

throw it to the line of scimmage.

so what? When DJ had the receiver serve up an INT they blamed that all on him. Everything should be equal. When Joey played with scrubs like DJ did he looked worse, and he couldn't hide behind 1st stringers anymore.

I said DJ earned a roster spot.

I'm happy for him and for the record a life long GA fan.

I wouldn't be surprised now if Harrington ended up a Raven.