Which QB Gets Cut?

Who will sing the swan-song...  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Gets Cut?

• Joey Harrington
    • DJ Shockley

Whatever spark Joey had earlier in his career, he's lost it. I don't know what to think about Harrington anymore. It seems as if he just doesn't want to compete. You want to see that hunger from a guy competing for a spot on the team. I just don't see it. He may have his eye on another team or something. :o

He probably isnt competing. DJ was a pr move and always has been.

That doesn't matter. You don't "Cadillac" it in an NFL game, preseason or not. DJ played like his career depended on it while Joey looked worse than he did last season. I just wanted to see more of an effort. He was an OK game manager last season. He could've at least put forth that same effort tonight. :mellow:

That doesn't matter. You don't "Cadillac" it in an NFL game, preseason or not. DJ played like his career depended on it while Joey looked worse than he did last season. I just wanted to see more of an effort. He was an OK game manager last season. He could've at least put forth that same effort tonight. :mellow:

I second that. No way we keep 4 QB's, especially when we need to keep 4 RB's. Neither could really run a game for us, but one has potential, the other is totally devoid of it. Joey is gone.

DJ made a strong case for his self tonight. Joey had 2 picks against nobodies. Well 1 but couldve been 2. DJ was stuck in his own territory for a while but when he got a chance he shined. I have to say Finneran and DJ both made the team from tonights efforts. Got to love Finn. He is beating out Robinson for the 3rd spot.

I know this has nothing to do with the post but Bierman was incredible tonight. Nicholas layed a hit on the RB that made me jump off the couch. Lofton had a clothesline. This D has been awesome. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!

If dj really had a shot then why did they wait until the last game to give him decent play time? DJ should have been playing like his career depended on it all off season not just the last preseason game. They brought joey back for a reason and dont be shocked in the choice wasn't obvious at the draft. Why rework a contract just to cut someone over the last preseason game. That doesn't even sound right.

Even madden didn't put dj on the team.