Democrats say President Bush is a failure but is it really the Truth !

I say nay, it is not the Truth nor can it be made as fact, President Bush has made a few flawed decisons but he has kept this country on track in a changed world that was changed by 9/11.

The Democrats want us to go back to the 1990's when Terriost had free rein to build up and attack at their pleasure. America under Bush has not had a major attack on the homeland since 9/11 despite many tries by extermist terriost groups. Part of the reason in the Patriot Act which the Democrats tried everything in the book to do away with but thank God they failed. However with a Obama in office, there would be no Patriot Act.................Think how Dangerous that would be !!

Now to the Economy, The Democrats want us to believe this is soup-line America, that all Americans are failures, have fallen and need the Democrats in office to be picked up again, the reality is most American pick themselves up without relying on either party to do it for them. The Democrats claim the Economy is in the tank but just released today....

1.) The Economy grew more than 3.3 % in 3rd Q 2008. Much more than predicted.

2.) Unemployment is down to its lowest levels in 40 years.

3.) The Homeless rate has been nearly wiped out.

4.) Growth is up because Taxes are low under Bush and investment is still growing

5.) The Economy has fully recovered from the Clinton/Gore resession that was handed to Bush when he took office.

On the War

1.) The Surge has worked, the American Military is once again Victorious although the Democrats pulled out all the stops to pull defeat from the jaws of Victory.

During the entire Democratic Convention, we did not hear the Word Surge, there was no mention of the Troops serving Bravely in Iraq, and not honor for our Military. They trashed the country at a time when the Ecomony is doing very well despite conditions like high gas prices.

The Democrats need failure in order to get elected, they need a lost War, a beaten Military, and Thousands of Subjects struggling to lose everything and having to depend on them.............The Simple facts are not looking good in any of those areas.

We will get to see the true story of America at the Republican convention starting monday.

Where did you get your unemployment data? Because the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics say unemployment has risen to 5.7% in August, and has reached the highest levels in 40 years under Bush. When Bush took over from Clinton, the unemployment rate was 4%. It has risen to over 6% under Bush.

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutp..._id=LNS14000000

The conservative credo: If we're out of money, print up some more. How can you be "conservative" and spend more money than you generate? We've been waiting for the "trickle down" concept to kick in since the RayGun era and the main ones who made money are the ones who had it to begin with.

Sorry son, but your boy "the Shrub" as I like to call him is going to go down as

THE WORST U.S. PRESIDENT EVER.......HANDS DOWN.

if that was directed at me, I gotta tell you that I have a rather low opinion of Bush. It just amuses me to see people outside of Louisiana who think that Blanco and Nagin handled things well

Stop drinking the Obama Kool-aid !! The numbers are out today and you will hear them next week.........

The Democrats are shoveling **** and liberal Lies and you are buying them hook, line and sinker !!!

I am richer than I ever was under Clinton, (Due to my own investments and hard work) My employees are very happy with the state of affairs at our business and happy with the extra benefits and insurance that I am able to provide them due the President Bush Tax policies and we will not stand for a Democrat to ruin Small Business like Clinton tried to do in the 90's. The American Economy is in fine shape, It could be better and it will get better once We open the Oil Rigs and bring down the gas price and allow McCain to lower Taxes even further. I speak for Millions of Americans when we say we dont want to change for higher taxes and more regulation by the government...........We not need the Government in our lifes so to you Barak Obama .........STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR POCKETBOOKS and return to Bill Aries house in Suburan Chicago and plot your next attack on our Country but leave the American Dream alone, it is just fine without your input.

if that was directed at me, I gotta tell you that I have a rather low opinion of Bush. It just amuses me to see people outside of Louisiana who think that Blanco and Nagin handled things well

I thought he referred to the creator of this thread. I live outside of Louisiana and I think you people are as crazy for not running those fools out on a rail as this country is for putting YKW back into office in 2004.

I thought he referred to the creator of this thread. I live outside of Louisiana and I think you people are as crazy for not running those fools out on a rail as this country is for putting YKW back into office in 2004.

if that is the case, my mistake. It bothers me that so many liberals/democrats gave Blanco and (even more so) Nagin a pass so that they could smear Bush more. NOBODY did their frickin jobs with that, but the problems started at the state level.

Nope, was directed at the rocket scientist who started this thread......I'm admittedly a liberal but I'm no fan of Nagin or Blanco. I'm from the gulf coast of Mississippi. My aunt and uncle's home was completely destroyed by Katrina in Long Beach, Ms....Haley Barbour, the Republican governor of Mississippi did a much better job than any official in Louisiana did.....

and I don't mind admitting that.

The Ronald Reagan Trickle Down effect did take place after the Republicans took Congress in 1994 and dragged Bill Clinton Kicking and Screaming into Tax Cuts, then Clinton rode the waves of Reagans Economy..............

You sound like Amy Winehouse with some of this. "They're sending me to rehab, but I say 'No, no, no'".

Seriously, get treatment.

Stop drinking the Obama Kool-aid !! The numbers are out today and you will hear them next week.........

The Democrats are shoveling **** and liberal Lies and you are buying them hook, line and sinker !!!

I am richer than I ever was under Clinton, (Due to my own investments and hard work) My employees are very happy with the state of affairs at our business and happy with the extra benefits and insurance that I am able to provide them due the President Bush Tax policies and we will not stand for a Democrat to ruin Small Business like Clinton tried to do in the 90's. The American Economy is in fine shape, It could be better and it will get better once We open the Oil Rigs and bring down the gas price and allow McCain to lower Taxes even further. I speak for Millions of Americans when we say we dont want to change for higher taxes and more regulation by the government...........We not need the Government in our lifes so to you Barak Obama .........STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR POCKETBOOKS and return to Bill Aries house in Suburan Chicago and plot your next attack on our Country but leave the American Dream alone, it is just fine without your input.

It's going to hurt you son when Obama's on that platform with his hand on the bible next January isn't it?......... :lol: :lol:

Nope, was directed at the rocket scientist who started this thread......I'm admittedly a liberal but I'm no fan of Nagin or Blanco. I'm from the gulf coast of Mississippi. My aunt and uncle's home was completely destroyed by Katrina in Long Beach, Ms....Haley Barbour, the Republican governor of Mississippi did a much better job than any official in Louisiana did.....

and I don't mind admitting that.

had Blanco allowed the National Guard to come in and set up at the Superdome with supplies, the situation would have been manageable. The Guard would have kept weapons out and prevented the atrocities that occurred.

As far as the buses go....I have never driven a school bus in my life but I bet I could have driven one out of New Orleans. I might have stalled the thing a hundred times, but I would have damned well made it out

if that is the case, my mistake. It bothers me that so many liberals/democrats gave Blanco and (even more so) Nagin a pass so that they could smear Bush more. NOBODY did their frickin jobs with that, but the problems started at the state level.

I don't think too many people think they did their jobs well that week. Bush and Brownie just added to the comedy of BS that was already well under way when they entered the picture.

Just like the Republican Governer of Louisiana will do if New Orleans is hit again. It amazes me how they were able to shift the blame to Bush when in fact it was the Liberal Governer and Ultra-Liberal Mayor cuppled with a population of people who depended on the Govenment for their well-being and their monthly welfare checks to survive that made Katrina so horrible.

had Blanco allowed the National Guard to come in and set up at the Superdome with supplies, the situation would have been manageable. The Guard would have kept weapons out and prevented the atrocities that occurred.

As far as the buses go....I have never driven a school bus in my life but I bet I could have driven one out of New Orleans. I might have stalled the thing a hundred times, but I would have damned well made it out

People could have WALKED out of N'Awlins before Katrina got there. Timing was as screwed up as the total lack of decision-making. It's too sad to be funny but it is truly amazing that it devolved almost hourly the way that it did.

The Ronald Reagan Trickle Down effect did take place after the Republicans took Congress in 1994 and dragged Bill Clinton Kicking and Screaming into Tax Cuts, then Clinton rode the waves of Reagans Economy..............

right on it usually takes 12 years for tax cuts to work their magic on economy which is why bill clinton took credit for reagan's economic policies!!! that's also why the elder bush's recession wasn't his fault it was really jimmy carter's fault b/c it took 12 years for carter's failed policies to take effect!!! bad economy in carter's time really due to lyndon johnson's liberal looser policies from 12 years prior!!! all economic prosperity do to republicans & all recession in our lifetimes due to democrat & libearl looser policies!!!

The sooner people learn that the identity of success or failure doesn't emanate from government, the more effective we'll be as a society. Instead, we're trending the other direction, and we're potentially going to elect someone who'll continue to accelerate the nanny state we're becoming.