Matt Ryan made Sports Illustrated "Who's Hot" list...Not a big deal but just thought you all would like to know..

WHOS HOT:

Welcome Matt

Falcons coach Mike Smith handed the keys to the offense to rooking Matt Ryan. Smith said Ryan- who's 32 of 52 for 277 yards with two TDs and one interception in the preseason- is his starter for the whole season: "We feel that Matt gives us the best opportunity not only against Detroit [in the opener] but in the long run.

WHOS NOT:

Door Matt

.....Matt Leinart

Well I know none of us agrees with the talking heads, but the beauty of this season is we really do get a free ride.

No one expects us to do anything at all, so really there is no pressure on our new FO, new coaching staff, new schemes, new QB, and all our new players. This year really is just a rebuilding year where we get to develop this new team together. I don't know how many games we will win, and really don't care. I just want to see the team play hard and improve throughout the season.

But I will also be shocked if we don't win at least 4 B)