Anybody up here in North GA? Do you know if the Falcons will be on TV and what Channel?

Draftnut57

Draftnut, the game will be on My ATL (WATL) which is channel 36 for me (DISH). It's Atlanta's NBC affiliate so you should get it. The game will be replayed on NFL N at 6 AM tomorrow morning.

Thanks Scott ! I make be able to get it, I have Dish also and NFL net . The only reason why i have any TV service is for Football!!!!

Draftnut57 and North GA Group,

My name is Johnny Manis and I live by Dalton High School. I have been a member of this board for a long time. I seldom post but read this board daily. I was a member when the other Jamal Anderson (running bacK) was on the board and made comments. I seldom post but have a group of favorites that I enjoy reading (you are one Draftnut57.) I was sorry to read about your wife, Although I do not know you personally, I felt so sad when I read your message. Hang in there and know you have a huge following on the forum. I do have a question, are you now happy we selected Matt Ryan?

FF2

Draftnut57 and North GA Group,

My name is Johnny Manis and I live by Dalton High School. I have been a member of this board for a long time. I seldom post but read this board daily. I was a member when the other Jamal Anderson (running bacK) was on the board and made comments. I seldom post but have a group of favorites that I enjoy reading (you are one Draftnut57.) I was sorry to read about your wife, Although I do not know you personally, I felt so sad when I read your message. Hang in there and know you have a huge following on the forum. I do have a question, are you now happy we selected Matt Ryan?

FF2

Hey Johnny , I'm John McNeese . Maybe you can come over on Draft day next year. Flopyd Manis is married to my 1st cousin , And I graduated with Kenny Manis who is also kin to Floyd.