OFFICIAL FALCONS-RAVENS IN-GAME THREAD

Hey All-

Coming to you from the press box at M&T Bank Stadium, and we're just under 90 minutes from kickoff of the final tuneup of the 2008 season.

Next week, it's for real.

A few wishes for this evening:

1) Stay healthy.

2) Iron out the final position battles by getting the reserves a bunch of playing time.

3) Stay healthy.

The good news: The weather thus far has been precipitation-free.

The bad news: The NWS radar for the Baltimore area shows a pretty significant storm brewing to the south and due to arrive sometime near halftime - maybe sooner.

I know we're going to see a lot of D.J. Shockley tonight, but also get a good look at some of the youngsters who are fighting for jobs: Daren Stone, David Irons, Blue Adams, Rashad Moore, Mickey Pimentel, Deke Cooper, Jason Rader, and Adam Jennings...to name a few.

Here's to good health, good competition and good football.

Are you ready for some FALCONS football?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been ready.. :)

I think the defense will show up majorly tonight, mainy grimes..JA will HOPEFULLY do good, I have my fingers crossed.. although some might not play much at all.. Kroy Bierrman will beast..

I'm hoping Matt Ryan marches right out there and shows the Ravens what they COULD of had..TD on opening drive to roddy white.. I say ;)

I'm flipping stoked man!!!! I can't remember the last time I watched all the pre-season games in their entirety, but that's been the case so far. I'm at work so I'll have to use my imagination "watching" the NFL game center again.

Hey All-

Coming to you from the press box at M&T Bank Stadium, and we're just under 90 minutes from kickoff of the final tuneup of the 2008 season.

Next week, it's for real.

A few wishes for this evening:

1) Stay healthy.

2) Iron out the final position battles by getting the reserves a bunch of playing time.

3) Stay healthy.

The good news: The weather thus far has been precipitation-free.

The bad news: The NWS radar for the Baltimore area shows a pretty significant storm brewing to the south and due to arrive sometime near halftime - maybe sooner.

I know we're going to see a lot of D.J. Shockley tonight, but also get a good look at some of the youngsters who are fighting for jobs: Daren Stone, David Irons, Blue Adams, Rashad Moore, Mickey Pimentel, Deke Cooper, Jason Rader, and Adam Jennings...to name a few.

Here's to good health, good competition and good football.

Are you ready for some FALCONS football?

Been Ready

Holy crap...I couldn't remember which day this game was on. I assumed it was Friday, kinda because that was when the game was last year. But to my surprise, I find out the game is today! Now I gotta watch the college games and the Atlanta game! This is gonna be a great night. Football football football! :D

I'm flipping stoked man!!!! I can't remember the last time I watched all the pre-season games in their entirety, but that's been the case so far. I'm at work so I'll have to use my imagination "watching" the NFL game center again.

im as excited as ive ever been for a preseason game. it sucks though because i might have to miss a lot of it to watch obama's speech with a bunch of my friends. ill be checking my phone once the game starts though, thank god i have internet on it! were supposed to get there at like, 6:30 (where were watching it) but i might have them save me a spot since he doesnt speak until 8:30...

what a dilemma!