Even if the Drive-bys get their wish and the Hurricane strikes New Orleans, this is not Katrina you fools.....

Back in 2005, New Orleans was run by a totally babbering idiot for a mayor and cuppled with another totally foolish buffoon and liberal Governer, And so they botched all the prevention and rescue efforts horribly and shifted the blame to the Federal Government and President Bush, For generations, people in New Orleans were taught by the liberals to be totally dependable on the Government for all of their needs, they learned to hope for handouts by the all-caring liberals and they would have to do nothing themselves and the the Government could save them form anything that might befall them. So they stayed during Katrina and lost everything, They looked only to the Government to save them when they could have easily days before saved themselves

Now in 2008 The State Of LA has a good Republican Governer who is going to be ready for this hurricane, although the city of New Orleans is still stuck with that waste of a mayor, nevertheless, this is no Katrina, so the Democrats will not get there wish even if this Hurricane strikes New Orleans like a Bullseye.............

Yep it was all someone else's fault

Friday, September 9

BROWN STRIPPED OF RELIEF DUTIES: FEMA chief Michael Brown is removed from his duty overseeing relief operations. He is replaced by Vice Admiral Thad Allen, chief of staff of the U.S. Coast Guard. [CTV, 9/9/05]

Monday, September 12

FEMA DIRECTOR RESIGNS: FEMA head Michael Brown resigns. Brown was “under fire over his qualifications and for what critics call a bungled response to Katrina.” [CNN, 9/12/05]

Tuesday, September 13

BUSH TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR FLAWED RESPONSE: “Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government,” Mr. Bush said. “And to the extent that the federal government didn’t fully do its job right, I take responsibility.” [New York Times, 9/13/05]

Back in 2005, New Orleans was run by a totally babbering idiot for a mayor and cuppled with another totally foolish buffoon and liberal Governer, And so they botched all the prevention and rescue efforts horribly and shifted the blame to the Federal Government and President Bush, For generations, people in New Orleans were taught by the liberals to be totally dependable on the Government for all of their needs, they learned to hope for handouts by the all-caring liberals and they would have to do nothing themselves and the the Government could save them form anything that might befall them. So they stayed during Katrina and lost everything, They looked only to the Government to save them when they could have easily days before saved themselves

Now in 2008 The State Of LA has a good Republican Governer who is going to be ready for this hurricane, although the city of New Orleans is still stuck with that waste of a mayor, nevertheless, this is no Katrina, so the Democrats will not get there wish even if this Hurricane strikes New Orleans like a Bullseye.............

If you are representative of most conservatives I feel much more secure that we Democrats will sweep in November.

Your posts are full of misspelled words. What makes this post even more moronic than your usual drivel is the fact that you started it off questioning the intelligence of Ray Nagin.

If you are representative of most conservatives I feel much more secure that we Democrats will sweep in November.

Your posts are full of misspelled words. What makes this post even more moronic than your usual drivel is the fact that you started it off questioning the intelligence of Ray Nagin.

I live near New Orleans and I question the intelligence of Nagin. He and Blanco bungled the whole situation on the state level. Nagin's excuse for not utilizing the buses was that there wasnt enough qualified bus drivers? Aaron Neville's wife wasnt a qualified bus driver, but that didnt stop her from stealing a bus and loading people on it and getting them out of new orleans. And of course there was the whole 'Chocolate City' comment. I was a strong Nagin supporter when he got elected. Never had any use for Blanco

I hope it doesn't hit there because we will have to sit through another BS season where the NFL makes the saints a good team all of a sudden.

yeah, wish the refs would stop screwing the falcons over, and help once in a while.

saints only won 10 games because of the NFL aka refs.

Monday, August 29

LATE MORNING — LEVEE BREACHED: “A large section of the vital 17th Street Canal levee, where it connects to the brand new ‘hurricane proof’ Old Hammond Highway bridge, gave way late Monday morning in Bucktown after Katrina’s fiercest winds were well north.” [Times-Picayune]

11AM CDT — BUSH VISITS ARIZONA RESORT TO PROMOTE MEDICARE DRUG BENEFIT: “This new bill I signed says, if you’re a senior and you like the way things are today, you’re in good shape, don’t change. But, by the way, there’s a lot of different options for you. And we’re here to talk about what that means to our seniors.” [White House]

4:30PM CDT — BUSH TRAVELS TO CALIFORNIA SENIOR CENTER TO DISCUSS MEDICARE DRUG BENEFIT: “We’ve got some folks up here who are concerned about their Social Security or Medicare. Joan Geist is with us. … I could tell — she was looking at me when I first walked in the room to meet her, she was wondering whether or not old George W. is going to take away her Social Security check.” [White House]

8PM CDT — RUMSFELD ATTENDS SAN DIEGO PADRES BASEBALL GAME: Rumsfeld “joined Padres President John Moores in the owner’s box…at Petco Park.” [Editor & Publisher]

8PM CDT — GOV. BLANCO AGAIN REQUESTS ASSISTANCE FROM BUSH: “Mr. President, we need your help. We need everything you’ve got.” [Newsweek]

LATE PM — BUSH GOES TO BED WITHOUT ACTING ON BLANCO’S REQUESTS [Newsweek]

Yep depend on the government and it goes to bed on you.

Three people went to Jesse Helms' funeral and you were two of them :P

But seriously....I agree with a lot of what you say, New Orleans was a government-created cluster and they do have a great guy in charge now, and the media does seem to be foaming at the mouth for another Bayou calamity.

But you gotta tone down the way you express your dismay or you'll never be taken seriously. Just look at some of my posts.

(Okay....bad example)