what ive noticed on this board..

Norwood'sblur

is that the more intellectual people with well thought out precise posts get the least amount of feeback. Instead, the clearly moronic people with even more moronic posts, get assaulted with feedback. I thought it should work the other way around, where people respond intelligently to intelligent posts, and ignore the idiots. However, if Jigga Donkey posts a topic, I garauntee that half this board would be reading his crap.

is that the more intellectual people with well thought out precise posts get the least amount of feeback. Instead, the clearly moronic people with even more moronic posts, get assaulted with feedback. I thought it should work the other way around, where people respond intelligently to intelligent posts, and ignore the idiots. However, if Jigga Donkey posts a topic, I garauntee that half this board would be reading his crap.

The easy joke would be to say, "Then this thread will get a big response."

If a post is concise and intelligent, it is harder to argue with it.

Though someone on the board will find a way.

You have no idea... you should have seen the Vick posts 2 years ago. AJC would post "vick takes a dump in bathroom and forgets to flush". We get 56 threads back to back to back on how thugs don't flush toilets.

Like DJ is the future stuff. Its easy to argue this and spark comments because most people dont value a third string qb. But the college people do so its a heated debate over a question that will probably never get answered.

Is dj could enough to start in the nfl? 1 side will say no, thats why he is third string. the other side will say yes but has never been given a fair chance.

While a well thought out post is probably more accurate vs a 1 sided post thats only goal is to start a argument.

You have no idea... you should have seen the Vick posts 2 years ago. AJC would post "vick takes a dump in bathroom and forgets to flush". We get 56 threads back to back to back on how thugs don't flush toilets.

Like DJ is the future stuff. Its easy to argue this and spark comments because most people dont value a third string qb. But the college people do so its a heated debate over a question that will probably never get answered.

Is dj could enough to start in the nfl? 1 side will say no, thats why he is third string. the other side will say yes but has never been given a fair chance.

While a well thought out post is probably more accurate vs a 1 sided post thats only goal is to start a argument.

that first part had me literally rolling on the ground laughing...Thugs dont flush toilets... :lol: ROFL

yeah, like this thread is going to have like 30 replies. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i guess that includes u also. - crankthatbatman

Dude, I'm being sarcastic.

People can't appreciate condescending humor anymore.

i was being sarcastic also. people are too serious on this board. they all act like we are suppose to be the same, think the same, make threads the same. NO!!! its just like having republicans and democrats and some moderate people..speaking of that GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

This is something that has bothered me as well for a long time.

Trolls exist because the stupid people who keep responding to them allow them to. There are guys here who truly want to discuss football and different aspects of our team, and most of the time those posts don't even get past a page. Not to sound bitter, but I made a post about our special teams a few days ago and how much better they have looked and how they're going to be a big part of our team this year, and like 8 people responded, meanwhile the 993rd DJ Shockley post gets 7 page discussion of a bunch of morons calling each other morons.

i was being sarcastic also. people are too serious on this board. they all act like we are suppose to be the same, think the same, make threads the same. NO!!! its just like having republicans and democrats and some moderate people..speaking of that GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

I've thought that too. You must support the players they support. You cant like a player from your hometown, players with attitude, or disagree with personnel changes.

This is something that has bothered me as well for a long time.

Trolls exist because the stupid people who keep responding to them allow them to. There are guys here who truly want to discuss football and different aspects of our team, and most of the time those posts don't even get past a page. Not to sound bitter, but I made a post about our special teams a few days ago and how much better they have looked and how they're going to be a big part of our team this year, and like 8 people responded, meanwhile the 993rd DJ Shockley post gets 7 page discussion of a bunch of morons calling each other morons.

i wish i would have seen that headshot. were you talking about the special teams coverage? i really think jennings took a beating somewhat unnecessarilly for that. our ST coverage was horrible for him the last couple years, and i think he has talent. however i think it might be too little too late, and id rather keep brown than jennings at this point. im ok with douglas back there, but we will see what happens.

but i agree, our special teams is looking great (assuming elam kicks it into high gear for the season like he always does, pun intended :P ).

is that the more intellectual people with well thought out precise posts get the least amount of feedback. Instead, the clearly moronic people with even more moronic posts, get assaulted with feedback. I thought it should work the other way around, where people respond intelligently to intelligent posts, and ignore the idiots. However, if Jigga Donkey posts a topic, I garauntee that half this board would be reading his crap.

Man, that is the biggest load of garbage I've ever seen!

You're a racist.

Shockley is DA FUTURE.

^_^

Excellent post, I'm tired of these trolls bringing reality to the masses.......oh wait, nevermind.

You know I've wanted to post a "serious" thread to get some feedback from people who go to the games and can see what is not shown on TV. I can only make about 1 game a year and watching is just not the same thing.

Specifically I wanted to start a post about how the secondary is doing and how the defense is making adjustments to the teams we are playing. The problem is that I figure either no one would respond (because it would be to long) or it would quickly digress to moronic jibberish.

Ooops, did I cross the unwritten number of typed character quota????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the "vick takes a dump in bathroom and forgets to flush" was classic, man i sometimes miss reading those moronic posts about thugs!!