Pro Bowl Falcons, list them here.

nolebone

Yes, I believe that we will have multiple Falcons in the pro bowl. We have talent and they will perform at their positions due to our offensive and defensive schemes.

These are my predictions. Who do you think will make it and why.

1. White: Snubbed last year and will only be better this year.

2. Abe: I'm looking for a great season from this man. He just needs to stay healthy.

3. Brooking: People like to vote him in plus, he should have better stats at his natural position. I also like the DTs in front of him.

I want to predict more but I'll sound too much like a homer. The rest are just homer picks and why I think it could happen.

1. Ovie: I honestly think he will be utilized effectively this year. Our line is better and he should be effective on the goal line for multiple TDs.

2. Turner: Honestly, I've always liked this guy. He'll get the ball a ton and again, our line is better.

3. Boley: Tons of upside. Nobody who knows about him can doubt his talent. His numbers should be good this year with the DTs in front of him.

There are my thoughts. I'm just curious as to what other posters think. Have fun, flame on.

Bone Out

we would have to have a winning record and some media time otherwise they wont make it. boley and roddy should have went last year but you dont see many players from losing teams go to the probowl because the media isnt all over the team so guys fly under the radar and dont get votes.

We should have a fair bit of coverage for the fact that we are starting Ryan from day 1.

For me the possibles are.

1.) Roddy

2.) Ryan ( I know he's a rookie, but he's going to have a shot at it, there aren't too many QBs in the NFC that would take it from him if we have a good year)

3.) Turner

4.) Boley

5.) Lofton (I know another rookie, but if the kid makes impact, he's going to get a lot of press)

6.) Grimes (WHAT?! I know, VERY outside shot at making it, but listen to what every announcer has talked about in the pre-season, that's how people get into the pro bowl, fans start hearing names and go with it. I know there are a lot of CBs in the NFC now, since Asante even if he doesn't record a single INT will go, but he's my longshot)

7.) Ovie

Those are the guys I see with legit shots at going. Now if Baker lights the world on fire like he has so far, he's going to have a shot to go as well. Our offensive line will get a lot of push if they keep Ryan standing up right, especially the left side of it, being that they are so young and their names will get more of the credit than the other guys.

Yes, I believe that we will have multiple Falcons in the pro bowl. We have talent and they will perform at their positions due to our offensive and defensive schemes.

These are my predictions. Who do you think will make it and why.

1. White: Snubbed last year and will only be better this year.

2. Abe: I'm looking for a great season from this man. He just needs to stay healthy.

3. Brooking: People like to vote him in plus, he should have better stats at his natural position. I also like the DTs in front of him.

I want to predict more but I'll sound too much like a homer. The rest are just homer picks and why I think it could happen.

1. Ovie: I honestly think he will be utilized effectively this year. Our line is better and he should be effective on the goal line for multiple TDs.

2. Turner: Honestly, I've always liked this guy. He'll get the ball a ton and again, our line is better.

3. Boley: Tons of upside. Nobody who knows about him can doubt his talent. His numbers should be good this year with the DTs in front of him.

There are my thoughts. I'm just curious as to what other posters think. Have fun, flame on.

Bone Out

Sounds like a nice couple of Falcs, but if we do go 2-14 or 4-12, I doubt that anyone will look at the Burds for the PB...

Boley is a lock as far as I am concerned

JA should make it if he can stay healthy Abe that is. How bad did your blood pressure get up

White should make it but it will depend on Ryan's play as well.

My long shots would be Turner, Baker, Ovie, Grimes, Coleman. The team play will affect these guys alot.

Boley is a lock as far as I am concerned

JA should make it if he can stay healthy Abe that is. How bad did your blood pressure get up

White should make it but it will depend on Ryan's play as well.

My long shots would be Turner, Baker, Ovie, Grimes, Coleman. The team play will affect these guys alot.

Thing about Boley is that I fear hardly anybody knows who he is outside of Atlanta and the "experts." We will not get a lot of media hype this year and that will hurt him. His numbers better jump out of the page for him to get the votes. It won't be from name recognition like some NFLers.

My Probables:

Boley - He should've gone last season. But I think our D will be better this season and that will put more spotlight on him.

White - 8th in the NFL receiving yards last season. If we are as bad as the pundits say, we'll be throwing that much more. I think we'll be much better than that, and he'll be a big contributor to our surprise season.

Abraham - As long as he stays healthy, he's easily one of the top DE's in the NFC.

My Notables:

Brooking - Been to so many Pro Bowls at weakside, if our D plays well overall, he'll get a lot of credit being the leader of it.

Milloy - Been to multiple Pro Bowls and seems to have found the fountain of youth. He wants another year, and he's playing like it.

Grimes - This kid looks like he can ball. There's already attention on him due to Hall going to Oakland. I think he has some tough competition for the Pro Bowl at CB in the NFC though.

My Rookies (ROY and/or Pro Bowl):

Baker - Before people jump all over this one, think about this. Our OL was horrendous last season. If it ends up being even mediocre, he's going to get a LOT of the credit considering he's at the most pivotal position and he's the only really new addition to the line. And the overall OL has looked pretty decent thus far.

Lofton - Starting at MLB from Day 1. And he's a tackling machine. Don't expect a lot of sacks or PD's or INT's, but I do expect ridiculous tackling numbers.

well, I think who SHOULD make it and who DOES will be 2 different stories. IF we have a Browns like cinderella season, we will get some nods, if not, I see 3-4 possiblities.

1) John Abraham - he already has the recognition, so a stellar season could make it happen.

2) Michael Boley - He is now a known guy. He repeats 07, he gets a nod.

3) Roddy White - Same as Boley. Make it happen and get in the game.

4) Michael Turner - He is known (because of SD) and in a run heavy offense, he could have a PB season.

Mughelli, Lofton, Milloy, Brooking are others who COULD manage a birth maybe, but not likely. Ovie being the best shot, because he is known as one of the best FBs in the game.

Probably Roddy White, maybe Boley. Michael Turner might have an outside shot if he has a good year. Grimes can go if he can carry his preseason play into the real thing.

It's unrealistic to expect the Falcons to send six or seven people to the Pro Bowl. Those are Cowboy numbers. The majority of the NFC Pro Bowlers will come from the NFC East, Minnesota and Chicago, leaving not much room for anyone else. We should expect at least one, but should celebrate if we can get three in.

Yeah I am worried about our guys not going to the Pro Bowl just because of no press coverage either. The voting is always slanted towards the winning teams, so its a uphill battle for us.

IF Abe stays healthy, I think he has the best shot of it. It's hard to imagine we get more than one just because of our tarnished reputation.

Boley should have made it last year, but like it's been said earlier, no one outside of Atlanta or the inside people know who he is.