Week 1 vs. Detroit

5duece4trey

;)

Actually, that's 3 words. The correct pronunciation is Jason Freaking David.

And I have 3 words for you:

He'll be cut!!!!

4 words for you :)

YOU BETTER HOPE SO.

Whats funny is he actually won the worst Cb in the league voting we had on the football future site. It wasn't even a nfc south fan who brought it up just most people said his name. I never knew he was that bad.

4 words for you :)

YOU BETTER HOPE SO.

Whats funny is he actually won the worst Cb in the league voting we had on the football future site. It wasn't even a nfc south fan who brought it up just most people said his name. I never knew he was that bad.

He did pretty well in Indy's cover 2 scheme, but just could not make the transition to man coverage.

So far this year, he's been beaten in camp and pre-season games by almost every other DB the Saints have. Doesn't look good for him to keep the Black 'n' Gold jersey .... Thank God!

He did pretty well in Indy's cover 2 scheme, but just could not make the transition to man coverage.

So far this year, he's been beaten in camp and pre-season games by almost every other DB the Saints have. Doesn't look good for him to keep the Black 'n' Gold jersey .... Thank God!

Yea the cover-2 is pretty CB friendly. It can make average QB look good and good CB's look elite. jason being poor CB looked average in it at indy.

I kind of like him in the old black and gold. I'm cheering for him to stay on the team and that the coaching staff puts him in one on one man coverage againts Roddy the whole game.......... :D

I kind of like him in the old black and gold. I'm cheering for him to stay on the team and that the coaching staff puts him in one on one man coverage againts Roddy the whole game.......... :D

::snicker::

And I'm still praying that Joey somehow beats Matt Ryan out for the starting job. ;)

Can we please stop with the word counting, please? Dayum! :lol:

No way, If we don't teach Jatchis how to count now the guy will never know how to keep score and know how much we are beating them by when we are beating the saints 28-10 this year on nov. 9th :) Which by the way were talking about going to that game for my B-day :D Would be a great b-day present never been to a pro or college sporting event before so if i get to go it's gonna be like a huge b-day bash B)

No way, If we don't teach Jatchis how to count now the guy will never know how to keep score and know how much we are beating them by when we are beating the saints 28-10 this year on nov. 9th :) Which by the way were talking about going to that game for my B-day :D Would be a great b-day present never been to a pro or college sporting event before so if i get to go it's gonna be like a huge b-day bash B)

dont worry..he wont be looking at the score board, he will be looking at how many times roddy or jenkins burn j david for td's. ill say about 4-5 times.