Petition To Keep Matt Ryan Away For The Balt D In Preseason

Rodhands88

Has Anyone else seen what Lewis/Suggs/Reed/Ngata and the rest have been doing to preseason opponents?

Now i know the curse is supposed to be lifted but im not one for tempting fate....

Last thing we need is a QB getting concussed when Ray Lewis "lays the wood" in a preseason game

post the line below if you agree

KEEP RYAN OFF THE FIELD TONIGHT

man up!!!!!ray ray is not the biggest hitter in the game that we have to face this season. derrick brooks twice, shawn merriman if he plays the whole season, jon beason, jon vilma...who cares about b mores defense. they probably wont even play that long. if the offensive line do their job and ovie picks up blitzing linebackers then matt wont have nothing to worry about.

He needs to play a few series. Good to see a tough Defense. After the 1st quarter will be pulling all the starters for the guys on the bubble. The first two series should be good football.

How many times has Ryan been sacked this pre-season? I think he has been taken down twice? I might be way off. The ones I remember were not bad hits. Waiting to see how he responds after he has had his bell rung. Hopefully not in the preseason.

man up!!!!!ray ray is not the biggest hitter in the game that we have to face this season. derrick brooks twice, shawn merriman if he plays the whole season, jon beason, jon vilma...who cares about b mores defense. they probably wont even play that long. if the offensive line do their job and ovie picks up blitzing linebackers then matt wont have nothing to worry about.

gah man up? i got no desire to see $75 million worth of Franchise QB being let loose against an injury causing defense in a meaningless game

thats what the Shockleys of this world are for :lol:

Good Answer!