My Shirt Is Off!

Getting school supplies is so f'ing hectic. I swear, it felt like I was at some kind of concert, and they were fighting for like the last ticket or something, not a freaken calculator or something. What I figured would be a quick 15 minute trip to the store ended up turning into like a 1 hour trip. **** cashiers... <_<

lol

Getting school supplies is so f'ing hectic. I swear, it felt like I was at some kind of concert, and they were fighting for like the last ticket or something, not a freaken calculator or something. What I figured would be a quick 15 minute trip to the store ended up turning into like a 1 hour trip. **** cashiers... <_<

:lol: I <3 my on campus supply store.

Wow, and I thought THROAT CANCER was aggravating.

:lol:

If you're a female, I suggest you show us some pics to let us know what you went through. If not, the ladies on this board may be interested in them. Also, all women should go to that same bookstore and try to buy a calculator. I'll be there with a video camera.

Seriously, next time buy your calculator from the web. You may get a discount on a used one. Also, you can use your computer like a calculator, as you can perform many scientific functions with the built-in calculator. Excel (if you have it) can help you conduct multiple calculations as well.

I wish I had your stress...

Please, save this post so you can pull it out and get a good chuckle when you're in your mid 30's and trying to provide for yourself...

I payed 80 bucks for what I thought was a health book the other day only to get a pamplet and a piece paper giving me a password to an o-line book my proffesor doen't even used.

There is nothing quite so overpriced as College text books <_<