DJ Shockley Game 4 Stats predictions

Im gonna go ahead and say DJ is da FUTURE! because he will throw for 293 yards and complete 19 of 26 passes for 3 TDs and no interceptions. Plus scrambling for 63 yards on 3 rushes. Go DJ!!!!!1

haha, yea right. He will be 6-15 for 85 yards, 0 tds, 1 int, 1 fumble, and 6 rushes for 30 yards. To the practice squad you go DJ.

imo you cant predict because you dont know how long our first team o-line is gonna play,you dont know how long, if at all their first team d is gonna play(their d is pretty much set)& you dont know how long our #1 wrs & rbs are gonna play....i see more hater predictions than homer predictions which tells me that people hate dj more than the homers that cause the hatred...its totally ludicrious to hate a player because of his fans....to bad he was hurt last year, because one of the opinions, whatever side, would have been warranted & we wouldnt have to be going through a split fanbase even though hes on our team

anyone who is predicting Shockley to throw for a 75% completion against BAL 1st and 2nd srting D is completely crazy.

I am not biased on the guy. my prediction:

12/22 - 150 yds, 0 td, 1 int.

40 yds rushing on 6 carries.

I only think our team will score 1, maybe 2 TDs, and they will both be on the ground IMO. Remember guys, it is week 4 of the preaseason. The who gives a s*** week.

anyone who is predicting Shockley to throw for a 75% completion against BAL 1st and 2nd srting D is completely crazy.

I am not biased on the guy. my prediction:

12/22 - 150 yds, 0 td, 1 int.

40 yds rushing on 6 carries.

I only think our team will score 1, maybe 2 TDs, and they will both be on the ground IMO. Remember guys, it is week 4 of the preaseason. The who gives a s*** week.

Does he run that much??? :huh: